Identify Don't remember this game name

agetiath

Mar 20, 2020
Hey guys , last year i played a game about a guy who returned home after his graduation ( ? ). After a lunch or dinner with his family, he decided to go to the mall where he encounter a strange woman who after eating 3/4 of his ice cream and a brief chat, she ask to meet again at the city hall because she have a offer for ours MC (to fuck all the girls in the school ); later it turns out that she was the mayor (with some screw loose i guess ).
After being hired as a teacher in an all girl school ( of all grades, from lolis to high schoolers ) who is located inside a forest, he decide to meet all the teachers ( PE, grade teacher, a nun :LOL: and the acting female headmistress ) in the school which is a small scale campus comprised of a pool, classrooms and several dormitory for the girls divided by their grades/ages plus a dormitory for the teachers.
Long story short he discover that he was hired as headmaster and not as a teacher , then he start his crusade to fuck all the girls starting from the nun , obviously in his new office.
The first chapter end, more or less, with him and a loli seated on his crotch intended to play with his ... mhm friend :LOL:

Unluckily i don't remember anything more like the graphic ( no idea ) or the engine ( Ren'Py i guess ) but i hope you can help me find this game.
Anyway sorry for the wall of text and thx in advance for any help :)

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
--kinda related:
I'm looking for Little Green Hill, anything past v3 -- on a new machine and cant remember any other info ftw
any halp for the dev name or perhaps where tf I can find it would be appreciated. thanks

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
--kinda related:
I'm looking for Little Green Hill, anything past v3 -- on a new machine and cant remember any other info ftw
any halp for the dev name or perhaps where tf I can find it would be appreciated. thanks
I'm honestly not sure how much info I can give... But the dev name was listed as "Director Games". And at least when I google the title, the first result is the dev's itch page, where you can buy the game for $5.

Reactions: Boobgobbler

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
just checked their subscribestar page and all links and update posts are hidden.
and on their itch page it says to pay 20$ to get the download links for the latest (maybe) version.

my question now is what the hell happened...?

first f95 takes the game down cause of miscommunication and now the devs completely paywalled it when they still released v0.4 for free a month ago.
i thought this game was supposed to release updates for free a few weeks after the devs subs get to play it.
why the change?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
i played this today and i couldnt help but noticed how similar to ecchi sensei everything looks, i know its made with honey select assets but it stills feels oddly similar. Are they the same devs but with another name?