Others - Completed - Doris ❤ Lady of the Night [v1.05] [MountBatten]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hannya

If you're into this type of game -- that is an interactive, touching H game, then this game has it all -- great animation, great voice acting, cute character design, a story that doesn't get in the way, variety of scenes and decent interactivity.

My favourite 6th star would be female characters that can have agency in the interactive segments so they can take control. I've only seen that in very few H games and it's always great, especially in one as well made as this.

On the shorter side, but well executed throughout.

(If only they let you actually touch her interactively during the scenes it would be one of the absolute best in the genre... alas)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

PDP19

So this is a game that Ive got my sights on for a while now, and having now played it, here's my short review, befitting an equally short game.

What's the premise? You play as a macedonian king who has somehow obtained a girl with donkey ears and there's no backstory so its all left to our imagination. Youre supposed to perform some fertility ritual of sorts, and we are led to believe that a king cumming into a girl's cunt is supposed to bring great harvests to the land. So there's your cohabitation context, if ever such a thing were needed.

Gameplay is well, fairly simple. Girl gets into position, you click for humping to happen, and she gets filled up like an eclair. Do this three times, and she fades into a coma and you get an A+ for your 'gameplay' prowess. Yes, that's really just it. Your entire involvement here is simply to press buttons and adjust speed, cum in or out.

And yet, despite its simplicity I can only praise the game because its doing exactly what a H game is expected to do; give me a boner sufficiently hard to whack a donkey unconscious with, and I can vouch for the fact that it does that really well. The H is presented impressively animated in live 2d, the girl is properly pretty, and she delivers an incredible blowjob. I mean, what more can I really ask for? The girl is presented as submissive and barely has any personality, but I guess it fits the context; youre a king and shes your concubine. Its not likely to win any prizes for character development or interaction but hey its there.

In conclusion, its a game well worth your attention because what it does, it does incredibly well. A shame that I cannot overlook the extremely threadbare amount of content, and while it does fit the context you cannot dismiss the fact that Doris might as well be a plank of wood that moans like a mouse squeeks. It would help if the game establishes more reasons for me to care about Doris, like some interaction that goes beyond two sentences.

But whatever. If all you want is a good fucking, this game provides. Just dont expect Doris to be anything more than a pet donkey. A nice little recommend from me.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

YuKandayo32

would've give it a 3.5 if I could, its not bad, better than most h-games but overall just slighly above average

the gameplay is simple, read story, click buttons, fuck and repeat. the animations are good, I like how customizable they made the live2d but Doris doesn't really change much in appearance other than what you see in the title illustration. its fine since the amount of animation makes up for the lack of "accessories" its just that I expect more from games that utilizes live2d in the same genre.

my main gripe with this game is that it lags/stutters (I have an above average pc) for abit when clicking prompts like on the menu and changing sex animations, and it got on my nerve after some time
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Kuato

I just played the game for the maids, and then got cockblocked.
    The quality is decent, the story is meh.
    The girls are good, but you can only take the less interesting.
    So yeah, kinda frustrated now.
    I don't know what else to say if not showing to you my frustration.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

clippedwings

This game has it all. Interesting story, good art, good pacing, interesting character development, and lots of options for sex scenes. If you dont have the patience or inclination to read through the (short) plot you'll be missing out.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

cursed spark

This game is a sort of a hybrid between light novel game and a trainer
    light novel in the aspect that its quite lineral, with only really 1 outcome as i noticed, trainer in the aspect that you get a dynamic sex scene and as you progress Doris transforms from a shy girl, into a loving parther. willing to do more various things with time > this happens over the course of the story mode, althought the story mode is quite not yet finished it seems. as Doris as far as i can see cannot get pregnant yet in story mode, and instead you may interact with he in such stage only in "Free mode"

anyway, in story mode the game has days and each day is seperated into 3 stages
    -The early morning stage where Doris and her HandMaiden discuss you/your performance and how Doris her self feels, this is shown to the player with birds eye view of sorts as the MC is presumably off doing his kingly duties

-in second stage the mc is present and under your control as you may talk with Doris or any of the Hand maidens, with different dialogs

-and lastly the night stage, where you get to choose location and sex position, where the game plays out, Doris has a pleasure bar that gradually increases with intercourse (fore-play for Doris is not really present, only she can give you a blow job, but this does not fill up her pleasure bar at all)
    you cannot be in this stage indefinetly as Doris can only last up to 4 orgasms before passing out, presumably you may have a limit as well, but it isnt as relevant, as you your self do not have a pleasure bar and may climax at your own leasure...

Doris is at current game version the only character that you can have sex with, however it seems that the other characters have a planned 3 some and pregnancy content "comming soon"

cant say much for sound design as i play vast majority Erotic game with sound off, but considering this is a japaneese game, i would assume that some effort probably went into that aspect as well.

Overall i do recommend this game as the character design for Doris is quite cute, if you like petite body types then this game might just be for you.