Ren'Py Dorm Days [V1.1.0] [coolpeng]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
1666354430117.png

Overview:
Finally, you are a college student now! And you know you're gonna meet a lot of guys here! They say college life is full of surprises and possibilities. You never know what will happen next. So just enjoy your days in the dorm with the guys!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2023-05-13
Developer: coolpeng
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

stalenapkins thanks for the links

+4NXp_.jpg I+Gt0I.jpg NVKd9k.jpg Rp00SD.jpg uuM1Ry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Yeah if someone can figure out a walkthrough for Dorm Days that would be awesome. I actually bought the game but to get the walkthrough you have to support coolpeng on Patreon for $25 which is more expensive than the game itself lol

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah if someone can figure out a walkthrough for Dorm Days that would be awesome. I actually bought the game but to get the walkthrough you have to support coolpeng on Patreon for $25 which is more expensive than the game itself lol
Normally I wouldn't ask but this dev really is anti-consumerist(s), there's no respect to them :KEK:, so here we go:
Would you be willing to share the full game? :LOL:

About Walkthrough, I'd just wait a bit people will figure out, just like "My soldier".

Nov 9, 2017
Game seems interesting. Giving me "Coming Out On Top" vibes from the art. Couldn't play it sadly since it didn't have a 32bit exe

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
Yes a new game by coolpeng. I really like the last game and now I'm waiting for more updates to come

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
The image folder has sex scene in it yet, I can't get even one scene. Can you even get a sex scene in the demo?

Jun 5, 2019
Can you share the game if you brought?
Still can't believe the cheat map for this game is $50, that's insane.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Normally I wouldn't ask but this dev really is anti-consumerist(s), there's no respect to them :KEK:, so here we go:
Would you be willing to share the full game? :LOL:

About Walkthrough, I'd just wait a bit people will figure out, just like "My soldier".
Hopefully this does not seem too hypocritical as I am aware this is a pirate site, but I am not comfortable with myself being the one to actually share a game. While I am not sure whether coolpeng respects the consumers or not, the prices of his games (much like the choices in his games) seem random and arbitrary :LOL:

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Hopefully this does not seem too hypocritical as I am aware this is a pirate site, but I am not comfortable with myself being the one to actually share a game. While I am not sure whether coolpeng respects the consumers or not, the prices of his games (much like the choices in his games) seem random and arbitrary :LOL:
Don't worry by time pass coolpeng will change the price bcome more cheaper it's happen on all every game he made

Finding Himbos

Feb 5, 2022
Coolpeng literally sells their soldier game guide pack(10 USD or something, expensively expensive I know) and it tells me the same ending where the blonde dude wants to date another woman instead like wtf. I was robbed fr.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Coolpeng literally sells their soldier game guide pack(10 USD or something, expensively expensive I know) and it tells me the same ending where the blonde dude wants to date another woman instead like wtf. I was robbed fr.
Ah...the soldier game hahaha

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's not hypocritical at all, just your choice and preference.
IMO only those blaming others for "Leaking" / talk down to piracy, while still using the sites are hypocritical.
But hey, no harm for me in asking aint' it :p

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote