Unity - Doting Dominatrix [v0.2] [Depression Deity]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheLastLad

Pros:
    - Fully voiced and excellent VA
    - Scene options in menu to get straight to the good stuff
    - Options for safeword if it is too harsh and after care - huge pro imo as ive yet to see games do this

Cons
    - No character animations (But not really necessary)
    - Might be wrong but i dont think there is a button to return to the main menu once in the game

Neutral
    - Art is passable and unique

Overall rating: 5 stars - keep it up :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gamernist

Absolutely amazing! the voice actress really nailed her performance and Daisy is such a good dom. Cant wait for more, but what is there is already great!! I love the erotic scenes but the build up is absolutely great too!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Fantabell40

It's good, and pays proper service to the ideas of consent, safe words, and aftercare which are all part of any healthy BDSM scene. Usually dommes are portrayed as literal man hating Nazi's in games on here, so it makes a refreshing change to see a relatively accurate portrayal.

The game doesn't have a ton of content though as of yet, and the art style wont impress everyone. I hope it gets more updates.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

theguest003

good stuff from this dev! hope to see more!

character character character character character charactercharacter character character character character character character character character character character character character character character character character character minimum