VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Double Delight [Ch.2 v0.5] [Sorsteak]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Biggest cash grab as I have ever seen! Game starts normally, with some explicit content shown, but soon becomes pay wall choices, which you are forced to select if you are not patreon member.
    Avoid at all costs as the game is short and there is nothing to see.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Led

The game in itself is not bad per se. But the greed of this developer is. You get to play the game "for free" without any sexual content, unless you start paying the developer, immediately. Thanks, but no thanks.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Kreblin12

Everything is pretty average, nothing really exciting here. As in most games/VN it just jumps quickly to usual sex scenes without any build up. Paywall is only for 2 scenes, I guess you are not missing much there.
    This rating is based on Ch2_v0.5
  4. 3.00 star(s)

rsclassicteacher

TL;DR The game has a cool concept, two female protagonists, and you get to see things from their perspectives. The idea can be taken far by having each one enjoy a different set of kinks, and bond over their lust. However poor spelling/grammar, a paywall and a messy story lead to something that has potential but hasn't quite lived up to it.

I'm going to be blunt, paywalls are for later in your game creation career. You need to build an audience and reputation before adding in paywalls for content. I would strongly recommend taking down the paywall until either 0.5 or the next game. Allow yourself to become someone people don't mind paying for, your currently untested.

The render are solid, nothing groundbreaking but a good use of models with enough variation to make it worth playing through. Lots of scenes already, so that is a massive plus, as you really get a sense for the direction of the action. That being said, The scenes seem to be a bit much/ missing connecting scenes (needs a bit of refinement)

The spelling and grammar need to be tightened up, some things like uperCUT being one of the more glaring ones, as there little text around it making it feel more obvious.

This is however a good start, and with some fine tuning, and a focus on building a supportive audience this could be a very good addition to the lesbian category!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

supernova874

As a game isn't bad , nice renders story not boring either vanilla , the main drawback for me is the "Paywall" , if you need to get more people on your "membership" platform of your choice you don't prohibit people from really knowing your game with this bad Technic. Dialog is good not the best but good without (at least in my knowledge) engrish. If give overall 2/5 stars for the paywall Technic and 4.5/5 for renders and 3/5 for the rest (dialog , story etc) .
    If someone can afford the support of the creator i would say go for it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

divitrie

You may have noticed that you have been improving since the first update, although I really like the randers and the dynamics of the characters in the game, I have to say that the dialogues are a bit lacking. I believe that if you put a little more weight on your writing skills, you will do a very successful job and I can't wait to see it. I can see that there is potential and better improvements to your game. If I could give you 4.5 stars I would, that's why i'll give you 5 stars. good luck!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

The Wicked One

Double Delight (Ch.1)

So, from moment one, I see that you have a ton of potential here, and you're crafted a pretty-unique narrative. I also see that you're not just creating some sort of copy-and-paste story, you are truly putting some passion into it.
    I love that fact that the girls are, basically, lovers, but challenge themselves to open up sexually. The adventurous mindset these two girls have is incredibly refreshing. And the story is already a ton of fun.
    However, I will say that your dialog needs a TON of work. I would say, seek out a writer (*ahem) to help out with establishing more personality into the narration, and in the spoken dialog of each character.

In the meantime, I am going to give you 4/5 Stars. I can see the heart behind your project, and I wish you well.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Solufain

*For v0.1*

Render quality is awesome, i can see potential in the developer already. I really want to see every character's future. It is really wondering. Story is a bit weak but i think it can be solved easily, i believe in that. Can't wait to see more!

Renders 10/10
    Characters 10/10
    Potential 10/10
    Story 8/10