BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I don't get this. Images are good and story is fine, but why put choices? They don't meter at all. First one, about sign or not, i thought the if i sign i would get some funny dead end scene, but no, my choice didn't meter. Rachel locker scene, got 3 options, all 3 led to same resolute, whats the point of putting those options?
Spoiler: most choices dont matter in these games. Biggest thing that changes are a few text lines or 1 picture.

Cyberpunk though, that game will have choices. Keanu fucking Reeves.

Last edited:

sarashi

May 4, 2018
it would be nice if the description of the game is more filling. i dont get anything with just this little info

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I keep seeing 'slow' comments. Are there any sex scenes with the sisters yet? And if so, are they animated?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I just started the DL for episodes 1-2... 200mb? How short are the episodes?
Edit: And if there's no sex in my sex game, I'll try it after a bit more time passes. Though I'm not referring to straight up intercourse. DmD did even hj and bj well enough to count.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I'm a huge fan of Palmer but will probably hold off until there's 4-5 chapters available, he likes the slow burn (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Also the schoolgirls seem close to HS style models, which seems odd

introvtx

May 6, 2017
jpsimon I'll take them, thank you.
tbh I really like Tamara's look and ofc other characters too, especially Mosley and Walsh :love:
but then the mc said something unacceptable...

Inconceivable! Is this guy for real! what kind of young man to not like sexy and mature woman!
Seems the mc really needs therapy or whatever Mosley doing with him. I must teach him the way, THE right way! :LOL:

UPDATE: Then I play the 3rd episode and I can see why I really like Tamara
You damn right he is Tamara! Tell 'em!

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That has got to be his imagination running wild again or a dream.

Btw, does anyone have a clear picture what their relationship is supposed to be? I take it that the sisters are foster kids since the opening clearly states that it was "HIS" parents that were killed but that the two of them lived with him and his parents.

Also I am dumbfounded what it was that he did to cause a fucking Ski Lift to crash. That seems like a superhuman feat, so that's just baffling.

Finally:
Go away Dennis you cockblocking nerd.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
The images are great.

The story is fucked and the MC should just kill himself and do everyone a favor.

Hope it picks up in the future because that was boring and depressing as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The images are great.

The story is fucked and the MC should just kill himself and do everyone a favor.

Hope it picks up in the future because that was boring and depressing as hell.
Palmer's stories are usually deep and sometimes horribly depressing wrapped in a brightly colored wrapper.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes