MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Finished EP3 - can't say I'm not a little disappointed that the sisters aren't just a figment of his imagination. For a moment it looked like it was going in that direction.
As for the game, I like that Lauren turned out to have more than 1 dimension and I hope the other characters evolve as well. The sisters are a little too straightforward with their attitudes so far - 1 tsundere/psycho the other overprotective/dependent.
I might just be jaded from seeing the same characters archetypes over and over again

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

MuseX
and Catnip have done a fantastic job, and this scene is a lot more sexual than what was in the last episode. Due to Patreon TOS, I can't really talk a lot about what actually happens in this long scene. However, compared to the last episode, this scene is a lot mot detailed and complex, yet doesn't screw up the DH story. I would definitely say it's something you don't want to miss. Also; Lauren is kinda hot, right? :)

Summary: A lot more action and events in this month's bonus scene.

Also keep in mind if you're a $20 patron, you get access to everything we've ever released on that tier (which is a lot).

But as usual, the most important thing is that you like what we do and want us to continue doing it.

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for your support, and all of us hope you had a great weekend!

/Palmer

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Even if you customize "brother" and "sister" there it's still no incest.

"If not for yourself, do it for your parents. It will make them feel better." = no incest, :cry:

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

Double Homework - Episode 2 has officially been released for free!

As usual please report any bugs/issues to #bug-reports on our channel. We hope you enjoy! >

Reactions: Otyi and asd33asd33

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
I tried EP 1. Got peeved at the giving me a fake choice re signing. I wasn't going to continue but I hoped it was a one off thing. And now, another fake choice in EP 2 re classroom fight. Still... I don't hate the rest. So in the interest of "constructive criticism":

Hey Devs, could you... pretty please with a cherry on top... knock it off with the fake choices? That would be swell.

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
I tried EP 1. Got peeved at the giving me a fake choice re signing. I wasn't going to continue but I hoped it was a one off thing. And now, another fake choice in EP 2 re classroom fight. Still... I don't hate the rest. So in the interest of "constructive criticism":

Hey Devs, could you... pretty please with a cherry on top... knock it off with the fake choices? That would be swell.
Agreed. I'm a huge DFD fan, but so far I'm not impressed with this. I can recall one time I could tell there was a fake choice in DFD. I'm sure there were plenty more, but it seems like they did a better job of hiding it. When the MC is literally overruling the choice I made, it's not fun.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I hate this browser crap.
Not only does EP2 not recognize that I played EP1 a few seconds before, it isn't even loading the backup I made. Nothing happens (well it has already entered my name if I strat a New Game but the recap from EP1 is all wrong).
I'm using Chrome, I did not close it or cleared the cache, I have all add-ons and stuff deactivated, nothing.
I liked EP1 but if I cant carry over my choices It's pretty much useless to keep playing :(

Are the saves with the cracked version working? Haven't tried yet.

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
Agreed. I'm a huge DFD fan, but so far I'm not impressed with this. I can recall one time I could tell there was a fake choice in DFD. I'm sure there were plenty more, but it seems like they did a better job of hiding it. When the MC is literally overruling the choice I made, it's not fun.
Perfectly said.

I mean, there are plenty of these games that really just pure visual novels, where your only choices are the sex scenes. I would have been MUCH happier in DH if instead of a choice, the MC just signs the thing, or sits back for the fight. But giving me something to click and it goes "nope sorry" is just frustrating.

And if the devs feel "frustration is the point... we're trying to get you into the mindset of the MC" well... I've got my own shit to deal with in life... I play games to relax (God Mode for shooters for example).

But that's just me.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes