Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Sadly I have to wait for an offline version. I just spent 15 minutes loading assets only for me to download more assets at an incredibly low speed because my internet is made of the essence of a crippled snail. Can't wait to check out chapter 2 though.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Sadly I have to wait for an offline version. I just spent 15 minutes loading assets only for me to download more assets at an incredibly low speed because my internet is made of the essence of a crippled snail. Can't wait to check out chapter 2 though.
try that one

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I meant specifically for episode 2, there was an online link to that posted on the last page. I already played the offline version of episode 1, thanks though.

Last edited:

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
What to i need to enter to make the incest make sense ? i miss the good old patches :(

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
latest patreon post:

DH_CG_CH3_Bar_Dancing_NT.png
Just a small teaser from a scene in this month's episode of DH. Also, stay tuned for a lot more information on the DFD epilogue 1 (Kathy), and for our alpha/beta release of our anime game that's also scheduled for release this month. A lot of things to look forward to in May!
Talk to you guys soon!

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
I have no idea why but I usually end up actually reading the story in palmer's games. Looks pretty good so far, just wish there was a bit more content.
Also is DFD already finished?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I have no idea why but I usually end up actually reading the story in palmer's games. Looks pretty good so far, just wish there was a bit more content.
Also is DFD already finished?
The 19 Chapter was the last one for this game and it's already released for Triers close to one month ago , with Edit : 12 different endings .
In a few days will be released from Palmer the first epilogue , this time about Heidi.

Actually for the free release like Dalrkwolf2055 wrote before we are arrived till 17 Chapter .

Last edited:

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
The 19 Chapter was the last one for this game and it's already released for Triers close to one month ago , with 4 different endings .
In a few days will be released from Palmer the first epilogue , this time about Heidi.

Actually for the free release like Dalrkwolf2055 wrote before we are arrived till 17 Chapter .
13 endings and the epilogue is for Kathy

Reactions: Fantabaldu
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes