Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i remember i was really looking forward to this game and now I've noticed ep3 it's already out:eek: oopsie
can anyone without any spoilers tell me something about this game? convince me to give it a try? there are so many disappointments out there and i just stopped to play them all at once :(

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
i remember i was really looking forward to this game and now I've noticed ep3 it's already out:eek: oopsie
can anyone without any spoilers tell me something about this game? convince me to give it a try? there are so many disappointments out there and i just stopped to play them all at once :(
Note: I've just played the first episode.

It seems to be set up as a story of redemption. A really bad thing happened to MC that made him go into a deep depression and put a lot of strain on his relationships, especially with his sisters. He, with some help, has to try to "fix" himself and try to become who he once was before the traumatic event. (the event isn't a rape or anything like that, its not a sexual trauma)

Reactions: jish55 and Seiko126

annam

Apr 13, 2017
What I expected to be a fun little incestie VN turned out to be a really wholesome and heartwarming story instead. (currently on ep1)

Fuck you for this bait and switch. 10/10 can't wait for more.

When can we kill Dennis?

Last edited:
Reactions: mitjo and jish55

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Finally, Thanks Cracker

If LOVE is a girl , i would give it to you. Of Course i would keep the twin sis to myself :sneaky:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Two cute redheads is a good enough sell point, :love: I'm all over this looks promising.

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
It's a really slow start. I can't remember if DFD was that slow, but this one really is. Visual quality is really good and step above the previous work. If I could suggest two things to the developer, I'd include the in-between scene animations into skippable objects. Yes, the text animation can be instant but sometimes the pause between scenes is long drawn and unnecessary. The other thing would be to add preview images of the girls faces at one point in time when the game asks you to pick them. Everything else is spot on.

Reactions: January2015

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
What would I give when he would fucking switch to Renpy. This garbage with exporting your Saves and importing them again later is so fucking annoying.

And how about he finishes/releases Daughter for Dessert before this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dfd is finished besides last eps for free. preqs are work in progress.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I have to say, I'm glad the conflict and drama is being tackled now, and unlike DFD where D just did a 180 and acted completely different from her normal self without a legitimate reason, the girls here are acting realistic, especially the one with pigtails. So gotta say Palmer, I'm glad you're handling the game this way, and am looking forward to developing the character further, as well as the relationships with the other characters.

Reactions: mitjo

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
I have a question.

The game set the relationship of the two girls as friends. But , in reality, what is the intended relationship ? Is it sisters

reyty

Oct 29, 2018
ive been a patron for palmer but dh has so slow storytelling and MC is so an asshole. jeez i hate playing for that type of character. and choices in dh are irrelevant
after dfd i was hoping that dh will be better but nope, not for me.

but graphic is awesome yeah

Reactions: Jaun Karr

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
I don't get this. Images are good and story is fine, but why put choices? They don't meter at all. First one, about sign or not, i thought the if i sign i would get some funny dead end scene, but no, my choice didn't meter. Rachel locker scene, got 3 options, all 3 led to same resolute, whats the point of putting those options?

3.30 star(s) 89 Votes