akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
still warm. immature. I will be back in 3 years to cook it. good work and good luck dev.

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
i just keep getting "an exception has occurred" when i try to do literally any action.. this game is so buggy..

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Double Perception [v1.6 Public] [Zett] crunched

Info:
If you want the intro back, copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

Original Size PC*: 3,85 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 469 MB - DoublePerception-1.6-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 435 MB - DoublePerception-1.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
literally cant, i press start and it throws me ingame no option anywhere to pick a name and everyone calls me "You" "Hey you are You right i remember you from school!" is among the wierdest conversations i have seen
Yeah, this is a bug. There's no intro in 1.6, hence no option to choose your name.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Why must you shoot yourself in the foot when all us Incest enjoyers want to help :'(
Patch it up and roll in the love and profit :D
And how do I promote this Incest patch? Where should I put it? Because Incest is forbidden on Patreon.

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
must i start a new game? when i try to do new yoga scene with Racheal, i get an exception occurred.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
And how do I promote this Incest patch? Where should I put it? Because Incest is forbidden on Patreon.
Friend, you can put it here on the site. You don't have to name yourself in it. Just upload it here. You can even make up a name or have someone else take the credit. All that matter is that it's available. Heck, you can give it to the many Incest Patch makers and I'm sure they'd be glad to upload it on your behalf. 95% of the Incest patches are made by the creator themselves (that stat may be higher or lower) so if it makes people happier, I'd say do it ;)

Or you can do what Drill Sergeant suggested. I'd prefer the patch because YOU can choose how the alternate conversations go and can add extra details to the script as well. Sometimes with selecting relationships the incest feels a bit robotic, where the patch allows you to add a lot more "taboo" dialogue. Stuff like talking about when a kid was born, when they formed their first connection with the character (I.E. When Son/Daughter started to have feelings for Father/Mother) or even contemplate the forbidden nature of the interaction.

I think if you are trying to make a game about proper incest, you have to NEVER let go of the Taboo potion of the genre. If the love isn't forbidden, then it isn't really incest. If there isn't at least some disgust, then their isn't time to properly evolve into a forbidden relationship. A game like 23 Sisters is a game that parodies the idea of Incest and makes it so accepted that it has no taboo at all. That may be a funny game, but it's far from achieving a struggle for the MC to overcome.

Anyway, that's enough from me. Also, when you post the Patch don't forget to put "Unoffical Patch." It didn't come from you after all ;)

Nov 24, 2020
I play using joiplay and only have 1 problem,when playing the mini game as a construction worker you have to press j,b,c,y on keyboard but it's not working anyone know how to fix or do I have to download another type of keyboard that work well with joiplay..(using swift keyboard rn)...

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I play using joiplay and only have 1 problem,when playing the mini game as a construction worker you have to press j,b,c,y on keyboard but it's not working anyone know how to fix or do I have to download another type of keyboard that work well with joiplay..(using swift keyboard rn)...
You can't play this game with JoiPlay, and any keyboard apps are useless.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes