Identify Doujin I read awhile ago and can't for the life of me find again

Ireonox

Sep 30, 2017
Every now and again I'll remember this doujin I read well over a year ago on Nhentai and no matter how I look for it I cant find it. Tried tag searching on nhentai, on dlsite, on sankaku, and on several booru's trying to at least find a panel to no avail.

The only things I remember about it that I'm like 80% sure about is it was it was a couple, just a single guy and a single girl, most of it took place in one of their bedrooms (they mighta lived together idk coulda been a shared room for the both of em) I think either it was a testing period or some similar event where one had to focus for awhile prior was coming up or one of them wanted to try something new in their sex life, so the guy pretty much bans sex for the time being, tells her she cant touch her genitals for that time period either with the goal of training her body to reach orgasm through the act of caressing her groin (i think it was like roughly the area where her womb or vaginal canal would be but on the outside, so like lower abdomen/groin, you get me?). I keep thinking it had orgasm denial but thats probably me misremembering her just being unable to cum at the start of the training. Pretty sure the end of it is them breaking the abstinence period after her body is trained and the guys plays with her groin while penetrating her.

I'm typically able to find stuff I barely remember but this eludes me and has for a long time so I'm finally asking for help