• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify doujinshi comic ive been trying to find

26suspects

Apr 15, 2021
Ive been trying to find a comic that i read on nhentai awhile back and i cant for the life of me find it. cant remember the name of it or the artist behind it. if you can identify it, id be grateful.

comic is about one girl (possibly a milf) and two guys. they persuade her to showing off her swimsuit and then they get hard looking at her and say its her responsiblity to help them out. thnk they say some dialogue like 'you're old but your pussy is so tight still' 'we're young so we can go multiple rounds' etc. classic hentai stuff. think they start out touching her or she gives them oral at first. go to the sauna and eventually have sex with her. think she squirts in the sauna and they say shes peeing in the water and somebody will have to clean that up, but not sure. go to their rooms where one has sex with her while the other sleeps. then he wakes up and is like 'oh youre still going at it' or something along those lines, then he fucks her as well. i believe they use condoms at first but persuade her into not using them after awhile.

Decently long doujhin, good artwork. she was possibly a milf/married though i cant remember for sure, so it might be netorare. pretty sure the artist had a good size catalogue of art/comics. Ive looked at every sauna/swimsuit related comic on nhentai and cant find it...maybe i just dont reconigze the artwork or it was deleted for some reason

musma

Jun 27, 2023
Was it [ ], by Kurosu Gatari?
sample1.jpg
It has all the stuff you described.