Doujinshi Lovers Needed to Help Find a Specific Doujinshi!

db925

Nov 20, 2018
I'm trying to find a doujinshi I read years ago and loved but couldn't find again. I'll describe the plot the best I can, so I hope some of you experts can pull through for me. :)

In the plot, the hero has died and there is a church or group that's trying to have the next hero born. The doujin follows a girl as she enters this group and has her role explained to her by a nun. The nun then reveals that she's wearing a collar or something that's preventing her from feeling her body because her body is in a state of constant orgasm and she wouldn't be able to function without it.

It has several chapters and the girl the story follows makes friends with a couple of other girls. They bond as they're raped together by a group of men. In one chapter, they're chatting in the bathing area when cum drips from the vagina of the main girl and one of the friends instinctively drops to her knees and licks it up. That girl then soon has to wear the same collar as the nun because her body is corrupted too,

I might be misremembering things, but I hope it's enough to help. I read it on hitomi.la the first time, but I can't seem to find it no matter what tags I search for. If you know it or can find it, I bow to you.