EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.jpg

Overview:
Meet the Suruga sisters, Ryoko, Maki and Miho. Ever since their parents died they've been living together, getting by as best they can and never feeling lonely because they've got each other. The Suruga sisters have a very special secret: due to an unexplained physical phenomenon, a sensation shared by one Suruga sister will be felt by the other two, no matter where they are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-14
Release Date: Japanese 2000-04-21, English 2006-05-24
Original title: 同心~三姉妹のエチュード~
Developer: Crowd
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

Huge thanks to legendary @superelmo for the game!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
that art style... hah! i knew it! those are the people who made tokimeki check in! that game gotta be good, i'm sure!

Reactions: Amariithynar

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
This game has a unique feature which allows you to switch from sister to sister, watching what the consequences of your choices are on the story as it progresses in real time.

This feature confused so many players at release that the game tanked commercially, just because people were not used to it, which is a shame.

If you can make abstraction of the art, which is an art of its times (some like me don't mind this at all, on the contrary), then you're in for a treat.

Thanks for the upload. I wish I knew more of those kind of "pioneering" games to play them.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Punching the developer in the face is the first thing that comes to mind.
I run a duel display system it turned off the primary display with a display lock command. Then when I closed the game it didn't
re-enable it. Sometimes this is easily fixed with a simple OS reboot. In this case a system hardware reboot didn't fix it. I had to remove power from the monitor directly.

Figured this person couldn't really be this dumb. So reinstalled it to see if it was an install error. Turns out what he wanted to do was off shift everything(open applications) that was open on the primary display to the secondary display and change the primary display resolution.
As a developer for 35 years I can tell you there is no valid reason in hell to do that. At best 1 to 3 FPS gain from doing it. You are a million times better off leaving the person display in the resolution they have it set to and just scale to it.

Seriously the last idiot that worked for me that did this crap I not only fired him but took his ass to court and took 4 month pay out of him for causing trouble for my clients and having to redo the work that moron did.

When you play in window mode you can select screen resolution.

As for the game I haven't yet played it.

At this point I deleted it.

That was my feelings last night. Probably a bit harsh. I didn't take into account the age of the game. But I still think this should have been something updated and fixed. It shouldn't exist on a released product.
That said not sure if the developer has the original source or not still. If they did and want to port to something newer like SDL2 and get rid of that bug and add in the ability to resize the screen it probably wouldn't take much effort.
Hopefully they aren't using someone else's game engine that they don't have the source to thus leaving them with a bit more work to do.

Also in fairness pulled the game out of the trash and went ahead and ran it in windowed mode.
The game is pretty good. Certainly would be worth updating the engine under it or making a new one for it to use.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
A game about a group of sisters who all feel what the others are feelings... And there is no lesbian tag? I feel like I've been cheated out of something.

Reactions: Hiddenpants

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
On my computer, it actually stores the save data in AppData>Local>Virtualstore>Crowd>Doushin - Same Heart

Put the save in there and it works!

Reactions: gamer012345
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes