RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.1 Beta] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
The old man storyline used to be fun until the last time he appeared, when it suddenly turned out the word blackmail was being used to describe their relationship.

Hopefully, with her identity concealed in that cat costume Jane can let go of her fears and embrace her perversions so we can forget that term was ever thrown around and it's all about doing it for fun again

Last edited:

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
It seems that dev go through cycles, I mean, at first its all about corruption and fetishes, then old man phase, just blowjobs. then Jane is always naked, then a orgy phase, and upcoming upgrade seems focused on costumes...
Is not a criticism, just for talk about something ;)

Plastic Bag 69

Aug 27, 2024
I have been following this game for a long time and I am making something similar. Quite similar infact (the scenario I mean). If I make a game with a similar story-line: A girl loses her job and enters a new place to live. There she meets new people and gets corrupted, will that be considered plagiarism? Anyhow, this is the model I have developed for my Main Character. Her name is Natalia. While I cannot ever create a model as amazing and stunning as Jane this one I like it for my game. What do you guys think? Here are some of her beta renders: (I Use DAZ + Blender for these)

Japanese alley Scene - 01.png

Japanese alley Scene - 02.png

Japanese alley Scene - 03.png

Last edited:

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
I have been following this game for a long time and I am making something similar. Quite similar infact (the scenario I mean). If I make a game with a similar story-line: A girl loses her job and enters a new place to live. There she meets new people and gets corrupted, will that be considered plagiarism? Anyhow, this is the model I have developed for my Main Character. Her name is Natalia. While I cannot ever create a model as amazing and stunning as Jane this one I like it for my game. What do you guys think?

View attachment 3973807
She looks nice. Just a next door girl. Breasts not too large, looks natural. Good start to make her fall.
As for the plot, many games follow similar scenario (a main female character falls into financial problem due to job/husband/family loss),
so from initial description it's hard to say if someone can accuse you about plagiarism.
It will depend how your story will unfold.

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
I have been following this game for a long time and I am making something similar. Quite similar infact (the scenario I mean). If I make a game with a similar story-line: A girl loses her job and enters a new place to live. There she meets new people and gets corrupted, will that be considered plagiarism? Anyhow, this is the model I have developed for my Main Character. Her name is Natalia. While I cannot ever create a model as amazing and stunning as Jane this one I like it for my game. What do you guys think? Here are some of her beta renders: (I Use DAZ + Blender for these)

View attachment 3973824

View attachment 3973826

View attachment 3973807
I hope you'll be better in comunication than this dev :D
Btw the model looks fine, I prefeir a little bigger boobs but seems pretty.

Plastic Bag 69

Aug 27, 2024
She looks nice. Just a next door girl. Breasts not too large, looks natural. Good start to make her fall.
As for the plot, many games follow similar scenario (a main female character falls into financial problem due to job/husband/family loss),
so from initial description it's hard to say if someone can accuse you about plagiarism.
It will depend how your story will unfold.
Thanks, in my case I am thinking of a story-line which follows the MC getting fired and entering a new town to start with something. But I want to handle corruption more naturally, not via points or such. I will try to showcase that in a demo if possible. But the core theme of a fem protag falling into trap and getting corrupted down the line by doing odd jobs and such is what I am confused about at the moment.

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
Picked up the game just yesterday and I am quite enjoying it, although it needs abit more renders during the steamy scenes. Quick question though, has anyone tried to go through morality route? Is it worth it? Be it not the steamy scenes but the storyline? And how often a year does this get updated?

DpDp

Sep 12, 2020
I think it's old man John he gave her that outfit to hide her identity so no one knows it's Jane by the look so they can fool around in their neighborhood

• Thinking Face
Reactions: freddydapp

momaeh86

Mar 15, 2021
I think it's old man John he gave her that outfit to hide her identity so no one knows it's Jane by the look so they can fool around in their neighborhood
I agree that he gave it to her to hide her identity. But didn't he tell her he'd let his friends use her? Maybe that's the reason he (or she?) wants to hide her identity?

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019

View attachment 3973824

View attachment 3973826

View attachment 3973807
Different settings, different names, different models, slightly different scenarios. What you just described is just overarching plot line. If that is plagiarism then you can make the same argument on pretty much every single game on this site.

Reactions: Plastic Bag 69

ssdb

Feb 14, 2024
I agree that he gave it to her to hide her identity. But didn't he tell her he'd let his friends use her? Maybe that's the reason he (or she?) wants to hide her identity?
anyway jane become a little bitch of oldman john:whistle:it shows that she give her body to the oldman to do whatever:pi will be happy when she fucked by the oldman and became a mother:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:wht happen when she tell her gaurdians that she was fucked by all oldmen in the town so she couldn't identify the father of the child:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hebezoo

Sep 18, 2021

View attachment 3973824

View attachment 3973826

View attachment 3973807
I think she's smokin hot! What's the name of your game? Is there a forum thread yet?

freddydapp

Oct 8, 2021

View attachment 3973824

View attachment 3973826

View attachment 3973807
All the best dude!

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Thanks, in my case I am thinking of a story-line which follows the MC getting fired and entering a new town to start with something. But I want to handle corruption more naturally, not via points or such. I will try to showcase that in a demo if possible. But the core theme of a fem protag falling into trap and getting corrupted down the line by doing odd jobs and such is what I am confused about at the moment.
It would definitely not be considered plagiarism it is a widely used premise for a bunch of VN's on here. It's a good premise in my opinion even though some people say it is over done. The real challenge would be to make the scenarios unique enough to differentiate your title from others already on here.

I love the premise and wish you the best if you decide to proceed.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes