RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.1 Beta] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

DpDp

Sep 12, 2020
I agree that he gave it to her to hide her identity. But didn't he tell her he'd let his friends use her? Maybe that's the reason he (or she?) wants to hide her identity?
Maybe we can expect that too and already they discussed Abt exploring the neighborhood like this in nights

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Update Blog

21 hours ago
Dear patrons,
I know you guys are eagerly waiting for the next update. I am happy to report that you don’t have to wait much longer.The reason behind that is because I am changing how I release new updates.

Until now, I made sure that, there’s good amount of content before updating the game. Which takes a long time, usually three to four months. As a result, many get frustrated and lose interest in the game.

To change that, I’ll be releasing shorter but much faster updates that only have one or two events. Those updates will be leveled as beta updates. And the final build of the game will have the usual amount of content.

So you can either wait for the final build to come out, or play the beta version. Next update will be a beta version that will have two events. They are “Dirty Secret” and “Grandpa figure”.

That’s all the info I have for now. So until next time, stay safe and take care.

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
So you can either wait for the final build to come out, or play the beta version. Next update will be a beta version that will have two events. They are “Dirty Secret” and “Grandpa figure”.

That’s all the info I have for now. So until next time, stay safe and take care.
[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah! My favorite quest in the new update

Reactions: TheUberstuff
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes