RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.1 Beta] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

DpDp

Sep 12, 2020
In the teasers: catsuit and beduin girl
Yea I've Seen Too , But I Want To Know Is There Is Any Other Outfits We Haven't Seen Yet. Personally I Want To See Jane In That Skimpy Outfit Which Is Given By Gilbert And She's Wearing That All Over The City

Last edited:

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
So You're Also Waiting Like Me
Not really, same as I don't like this way of updating, I'm worried that mean same wait time for less content.
Surely i hope is not the case. But for me this game have wasted a lot of potential.

Reactions: DpDp

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
But for me this game have wasted a lot of potential.
I wonder what are you refer at.
To me, is on right direction, we have an incredibly sexy mc that now is ready to have fun. And she's not wasting any opportunity, she have some option with her works, she have casual and so on.

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
I wonder what are you refer at.
To me, is on right direction, we have an incredibly sexy mc that now is ready to have fun. And she's not wasting any opportunity, she have some option with her works, she have casual and so on.
Given the premises at the beginning of the game, I was hoping in something more "kinky" than a vanilla fuck fest.
That is why I talk about wasted potential.
People like the way it goes? Aboslutely wonderful.

Reactions: Armada1987

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Given the premises at the beginning of the game, I was hoping in something more "kinky" than a vanilla fuck fest.
That is why I talk about wasted potential.
People like the way it goes? Aboslutely wonderful.
She's having some kinky stuff and following the flow she's still promising.
She had humiliation stuff, she work in a brothel and soon I suppose she will have gloryhole event.
She go outside naked like a pet and getting fucked by a stranger. She gave a sexual massage and she fucked with a customer even if she could not when was talking to her boyfriend. She had bdsm stuff too.
Correct me if I am wrong, but all of this are vanilla ?!? I'm not motherlanguage so maybe I miss something but for me that are kinky stuff.
And I'm sure I forgot a lot of other things.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
She's having some kinky stuff and following the flow she's still promising.
She had humiliation stuff, she work in a brothel and soon I suppose she will have gloryhole event.
She go outside naked like a pet and getting fucked by a stranger. She gave a sexual massage and she fucked with a customer even if she could not when was talking to her boyfriend. She had bdsm stuff too.
Correct me if I am wrong, but all of this are vanilla ?!? I'm not motherlanguage so maybe I miss something but for me that are kinky stuff.
And I'm sure I forgot a lot of other things.
Well technically all of this are considering "lewd" stuff not "kinky" - kinky is "cosplaying" or "trying to provoke" someone or your boyfriend by wearing some sexy lingerine infront of him or infront of him and his friends while been at the same place; making your boyfriend's best friend,the guy he really hates or his boss put some sunscreen on your body while he is watching that happens and see his reaction to that or just simply flirt with them to see what he will do.... stuff like that are "kinky" - the stuff you mentioned are a lot more then kinky,they are "lewd" stuff that a real slut/whore will do all the time,not just to provoke someone and see how he reacts to that,but you are absolutelly right that none of all this are "vanilla" - vanilla is the normal/casual sex between two people without doing anything exciting and just trying to make only love,which in games like this is pretty boring - we are not here for romantic love stuff,we play all this games because we want kinky and lewd stuff - it's much more exciting :)

PS: She already have some gloryhole event,but it's only the beginning for now just like the prostitute event too...Hope it will be continued in next or some of the next updates!

Reactions: wildthing6

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Well technically all of this are considering "lewd" stuff not "kinky" - kinky is "cosplaying" or "trying to provoke" someone or your boyfriend by wearing some sexy lingerine infront of him or infront of him and his friends while been at the same place; making your boyfriend's best friend,the guy he really hates or his boss put some sunscreen on your body while he is watching that happens and see his reaction to that or just simply flirt with them to see what he will do.... stuff like that are "kinky" - the stuff you mentioned are a lot more then kinky,they are "lewd" stuff that a real slut/whore will do all the time,not just to provoke someone and see how he reacts to that,but you are absolutelly right that none of all this are "vanilla" - vanilla is the normal/casual sex between two people without doing anything exciting and just trying to make only love,which in games like this is pretty boring - we are not here for romantic love stuff,we play all this games because we want kinky and lewd stuff - it's much more exciting :)

PS: She already have some gloryhole event,but it's only the beginning for now just like the prostitute event too...Hope it will be continued in next or some of the next updates!
Thanks for precision.
But yes my point was is not vanilla ...
And by the way I like so much how is progressing ... and yes I remembered gloryhole event after I post, but didn't change so much my substance.
Maybe searching a coin in the park on all four could be considered kinky ?!? Or wearing or not panties already move the balance of kinky and lewd ?!?
All reference are absolutly random !!!

Reactions: LoveWhores

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Thanks for precision.
But yes my point was is not vanilla ...
And by the way I like so much how is progressing ... and yes I remembered gloryhole event after I post, but didn't change so much my substance.
Maybe searching a coin in the park on all four could be considered kinky ?!? Or wearing or not panties already move the balance of kinky and lewd ?!?
All reference are absolutly random !!!
Yeah,I like how is progressing too!
About your question - As long as it's just simply flirting,provoking,teasing and dong a bit naughty stuff just for attention or to see how someone will react to your actions or make someone jealous (acting a bit like some kind of bitch since most of that actions are most of the time leaving the guys with "blue balls" making them really excited,horny and having a hard-on only able to imagine what they will do to you) is considered "kinky" or you can also say "naughty".
The moment when your lust make you do something more and your naughtiness escalate to doing more depraved stuff it starts been considered "lewd" or you can also say "slutty" too - letting guys do more then just squeezing your butt,put fingers in your pussy through your tong,taking your tits out in public without care that someone else will see that;wear a lot more skimpy and slutty clothes showing almost everything to others;let guys humiliate and degrade you(even in public or infront of your friends,family or boyfriend/husband);giving a blowjob,titjob or even fuck someone to be hired,have a promotion or not loosing your job; start cheating on your boyfriend/husband because he makes you angry or is not satisfying you in bed.... Well,theres a lot more but yeah,you got my point - at that moment is already lewd stuff :)

PS: I guess stripping can be considered the line between kinky/naughty and lewd/slutty since stripping infront of people making some hot show but not doing anything more than that it can be considered "the most kinky/naughty" thing someone will be willing to do but if you cross that line and do more then just simply stripping and making a hot show,deciding to give the guy a blowjob or even fuck him for a higher amount of money,just because your lust got so high that it makes you really horny while performing stripping show,even if it's in private place it becomes "lewd/slutty"

Apr 28, 2020
last time the hero appeared, I think, the next day, but this hero must pay $10, perhaps now there is no hero among such subscribers, but for $5 there should be access 3 days after the release, and for $3 after 5 days, although now if you try to open the post, it offers to pay $10, although it should already be $5, in general we are waiting for the hero, the only question is how long.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes