RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.1 Beta] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
No, and as much as I don't want to assume too much, in this case I'm 100% sure that never was the goal.
Prolly.. Just kinda boring playing a game turning down every nasty creep that tries to get into MCs panties..

yKnot

Sep 19, 2024
Hi everyone! I've been trying this game the entire afternoon and I quite progressed in it. But at the beginning I skipped the tea with the neighbours refusing their cup, because it seemed to me a bit inappropriated at the moment. At a certain point I wanted to go back to them and had that cup of tea, but when I try to talk to those neighbours and activate the quest "Odd Neighbours" the woman says: "Please consider giving this tea another try" and the husband says: "That tea would have been really good for you". But nothing happens.
I clicked literally everywhere in the house but nothing happes, in any moment of the day. I even tried to work a little bit with the cheat system to raise the depravity level, but it doesn't change anything.
Have I lost this opportunity for ever in this walktrough? Because I would mind a lot restarting the entire game from the beginning just for that quest, even if would like giving it a try. Any suggestion? Anybody else with the same problem?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hi everyone! I've been trying this game the entire afternoon and I quite progressed in it. But at the beginning I skipped the tea with the neighbours refusing their cup, because it seemed to me a bit inappropriated at the moment. At a certain point I wanted to go back to them and had that cup of tea, but when I try to talk to those neighbours and activate the quest "Odd Neighbours" the woman says: "Please consider giving this tea another try" and the husband says: "That tea would have been really good for you". But nothing happens.
I clicked literally everywhere in the house but nothing happes, in any moment of the day. I even tried to work a little bit with the cheat system to raise the depravity level, but it doesn't change anything.
Have I lost this opportunity for ever in this walktrough? Because I would mind a lot restarting the entire game from the beginning just for that quest, even if would like giving it a try. Any suggestion? Anybody else with the same problem?
Once you turn them down.. Thats it.. Theres no going back..

Reactions: yKnot

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I wonder if the dev's ever gonna fix the "Failed to load: img\characters\Jane.png" error.

Why does he himself never run into that problem, I wonder?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Not any of these quests work. All I can do is walk around a bit. And even though her depravity is 102, and her morality is -11, she doesn't even dare to leave her bedroom wearing her sleepware. After so long a development time already! What the heck is the dev doing!

Screenshot from 2024-09-20 10-21-56.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheUberstuff

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Update Blog

Dear patrons,
This will be a very brief update blog as there isn't much to say. Currently I’m working on the “Personal Masseur” event. And as I said in my previous post, instead of releasing updates with multiple events, as soon as one event is finished, the beta build will be out. So expect the build of the game within next week. That’s all for now. Until next time, take care and stay safe.

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
It would be nice to see Jane wearing high heels. I thought we would see her in highheels when she put on her whore outfit, but no. :(

Reactions: RyRa²

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Love the story, love the game, but, I hate the mechanics. Is there a way to speed up the game? There is a lot of clicking between frames, it is such a drag.
Yeah I find the advancement to be troublesome to grasp, sometimes it seems to be finishing all the quest's or moving all of them to there furthest point before advancement.

Sometimes i think it is maybe a certain number of day's or sleep events. Hard for me (<<<Note the for me!) to figure what to do next a lot of the time.

I know it does cause me to repeat a lot of things trying to find the next stage in the game.

I guess following a walk-through is probably the best way to advance, but I dislike alt-Tabbing constantly to make sure I am doing the right thing.

Still over all a lot of well thought out humiliation, and hot sexual encounter's when you find them.

I have had a lot of fun with this one too.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes