Download alternatives-post them!

PhoenixMisty

Mar 2, 2021
Since nopy.to is gone. I want to recommend an alternative site.

This site has no limit on upload and is fast download speed.

Reactions: Jinxy

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think it depend on the time of day. Sometime I got 2MB/s but other time I barely reach 200Kb/s. Mega and Zippyshare however is always fast most of the time.

PhoenixMisty

Mar 2, 2021
Already in F95Zone's List of Approved File Hosts. ;)
OH!!!!:) Just I wish people used it more. I'm starting to hate Mega with a passion! Why? The GB download limit. Also Mega even has gotten slower on getting the file loaded to download. Otherwise the download is fast once it's ready. I like sites that down instantly without the wait. What's with this file loading process with mega anyway? It's dumb!

Reactions: Jinxy

PhoenixMisty

Mar 2, 2021
PLEASE STOP USING MEGA!!! Its transfer quota is driving me nuts! Plus it's like Mega knows that I'm using a VPN extension! It's like mega is saying "Ok I see what you did there. Ok you still have to wait, but for 2 hours instead of 5 hours".

I found a new site that is just awesome. Why? The upload speed is better on this site! The download speed is quite fast. Also I notice that mediafire is just fast in general on downloading.

Last edited:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I just pay a pittance to mega. No waits, blazing fast speeds, a TB a month, decent sized cloud storage space too.