Downloading from Baidu

jrpa

Oct 7, 2021
Is there any reliable way to make a baidu account(for net disk) now a days? Or to download from pan baidu links? I've tried to register, but they no longer accept non-chinese registrations. I've also tried link generators like imwcr and oneleaf, but they either don't work or download so insanely slow it's not feasible. Or is it possible to share with someone's baidu netdisk account? There are a lot of good VAM videos on baidu, but seemingly no way to access them for non-chinese.

There are some users on this site that can download, and i've asked some before to help and they very kindly have, but I'm not looking to bother them every day with new links.

Any help is appreciated.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Is there any reliable way to make a baidu account(for net disk) now a days? Or to download from pan baidu links? I've tried to register, but they no longer accept non-chinese registrations. I've also tried link generators like imwcr and oneleaf, but they either don't work or download so insanely slow it's not feasible. Or is it possible to share with someone's baidu netdisk account? There are a lot of good VAM videos on baidu, but seemingly no way to access them for non-chinese.

There are some users on this site that can download, and i've asked some before to help and they very kindly have, but I'm not looking to bother them every day with new links.

Any help is appreciated.
this guide might help

HungryDonkey

Nov 15, 2020
Its incredibly frustrating pan baidu. I have researched how to download from with no success at all.