Ren'Py - Dragon Ball Interdimentional Wish [v1] [Apoxylon]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ethanruin

First game I've actually really liked the ai art. It's very consistent (probably because they're such popular characters) and overall high quality. The difference between it and the actual 2D art isn't jarring either, so that's a huge plus.

I really appreciate having a DB parody game with good art and doesn't fuck around too much with pointless monotony. There are some really great ones out there that are just so mind numbingly boring between scenes, or worse, pointlessly complicated running around in a specific order to get to anything interesting that it's usually really dissapointing.

Only real negative is how insanely slow the minigames are, but if you just turn on skip unread text and hold ctrl, you can get through them pretty quickly.

(If I could give it a 4.5 I would)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

loikl

Good plan with questionable execution:

1.- Visually it is a combination of AI and original 2D art, it doesn't look bad, but it is a little strange at times.
    2.- The story is generic, an OC as MC who must interact with the girls... because... yes.
    3.- But I think the worst is the mini game, REALLY? Do you have to give it 30 clicks to continue with the boob job scene? Specifically, less is more, simply an animation is ideal.

And that's all for now, just a scene with chi chi (this is not bad, it's just getting started).

The dev is not on the forum (from what it seems), but this has potential, it just needs some work, 3 stars is ideal.