Ren'Py Dragon Ball Interdimentional Wish [v1] [Apoxylon]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HeroAnony

Feb 24, 2020
is this on hold? i just checked the patreon and itch and it seems to be still active. was there an announcement somewhere?

Reactions: Apoxylon

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DragonBallInterdimentionalWish-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019

Bruh.
The Developer just have the wrong status on itch.io.

The next Update for free Users is 14th September. The Videl Update is already released for paying Patreons.

As you can see on his Patreon Page, the Dev also posted Android 18 Stuff recently.

Do your research correctly. You see the "On hold" Status but not the Devs Postings on itch.io? He posted on the same Day you put this Game on hold here! This should have brought your attention that it isn't "On hold".
Heck, the Videl Update for Patreons got out on the same Day you put the "On Hold" tag here? You didn't had 1 minute to check?

The "On Hold" Tag on itch.io was propably because this Game was a Crowdfunding Campaign. The Developer set it On Hold when the Demo was released.
Since it got indeed crowdfunded thanks to someone who nearly spend 900 Dollars, the Developer resumed developing. He just forgot that his Game still has the "On Hold" Tag on itch.

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
On hold after the release -.- Just mark it as abandoned.
Go to the Devs Patreon linked on the first page and then say again that this game is On Hold. You can't, because it isn't true.

Dude dropped some asses and put it on hold.

Not cool. Not cool.
Maybe you should do your own reseach before posting things. Like going to the Patreon Page on the first page. :FacePalm:

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
The new build is out on patreon, but I have to say the dev is fucking mental for charging 30$ to play it early what the fuck. It should be 10-15 at most.

Reactions: nonceboi69

Apoxylon

Mar 30, 2024
The new build is out on patreon, but I have to say the dev is fucking mental for charging 30$ to play it early what the fuck. It should be 10-15 at most.
There are other advantages for those who have the $30 role, such as exclusive scenarios in the game, but if someone doesn't want to pay $30, that's totally fine, they can still play it in 1 week cheaper or in 2 weeks completely free, there are people who do it just to support me and also get the advantages and I'm happy about it.

Apoxylon

Mar 30, 2024
Dude dropped some asses and put it on hold.

Not cool. Not cool.
Sorry, the game was on hold for some reason on Itchio, but I've already modified it. I'm going to finish developing the game until the end no matter what.

Apoxylon

Mar 30, 2024
is this on hold? i just checked the patreon and itch and it seems to be still active. was there an announcement somewhere?
Sorry, the game was on hold for some reason on Itchio, but I've already modified it. I'm going to finish developing the game until the end no matter what.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes