Ren'Py Dragon Ball Interdimentional Wish [v1] [Apoxylon]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Apoxylon

Mar 30, 2024
Bruh.
The Developer just have the wrong status on itch.io.

The next Update for free Users is 14th September. The Videl Update is already released for paying Patreons.

As you can see on his Patreon Page, the Dev also posted Android 18 Stuff recently.

Do your research correctly. You see the "On hold" Status but not the Devs Postings on itch.io? He posted on the same Day you put this Game on hold here! This should have brought your attention that it isn't "On hold".
Heck, the Videl Update for Patreons got out on the same Day you put the "On Hold" tag here? You didn't had 1 minute to check?

The "On Hold" Tag on itch.io was propably because this Game was a Crowdfunding Campaign. The Developer set it On Hold when the Demo was released.
Since it got indeed crowdfunded thanks to someone who nearly spend 900 Dollars, the Developer resumed developing. He just forgot that his Game still has the "On Hold" Tag on itch.
That's right, very good answer, thank you very much for the help.

crom32

Jun 12, 2023
Tried your game, is really amazing, interactive, animated and well structured. Overall is fun.

I really wish you good luck with it and keep it coming, because is crispy and tasty af!

o7 :giggle:

Reactions: Apoxylon

Apoxylon

Mar 30, 2024
Tried your game, is really amazing, interactive, animated and well structured. Overall is fun.

I really wish you good luck with it and keep it coming, because is crispy and tasty af!

o7 :giggle:
Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: crom32
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes