Unity - Completed - Dragon Knight [SakuraGame]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Squall14

IF YOU DIE AT THE END BOSS, YOU'LL HAVE TO REDO THE WHOLE GAME. I REPEAT: IF YOU DIE AT THE END BOSS, YOU'LL HAVE TO REDO THE WHOLE GAME. I've said enough. What kind of bullsht is this?! This game is a beat'em up monster hunter rip off. You have the great Baggi at the start of the game and Rathalos at the end. I died because of the stupid 'Anti knockdown' potion. I thought it would help me but it completely wrecked me. It wouldn't bother me so much if the game weren't so god damn repetitive. The enemies are almost all reskins and some moves are missing sfx. The h-scenes you say? If you came here for them, you've come to the wrong place. Not only there are very few of them but they are only pictures. The artwork is acceptable and the game is fairly easy but the fact that you have to restart everything if you die completely kills the game for me. If you have the patience to only press the attack button for 2 hours, go ahead play this. Otherwise, don't waste your time.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +pleasant art & CG
    +kinda interesting story
    +pleasant voice acting
    +some weapon variation and plenty of armor types
    +global skill tree
    +action packed and classy

CONs:
    -translation
    -horribly short game
    -ending lackluster

Comments:
    What can I say, I saw some nice CG and enjoyed game for few hours. Tried different weapons. I were disappointed how it ended and how quickly. Plus CG's don't really show much. Just few quality images in suggestive poses and some bare breast in general.

6/10
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Brewce

The animation is smooth, the graphics are very nice and clean.
    Remains very clear in 4K full screen, and the gamepad is supported.
    Dialogues can be fun, but the action is repetitive, and the monsters vary very (very) little.
    On the NSFW side, CGs sometimes appear (still image), but rarely.

The best rogue like 18+ I played at the moment (if someone has better to propose, I'm interested), but far from the best rogue like any other!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

ShinZou

This game is a sidescroller/hack and slash with mild story elements, items, weapons and armour to collect. It's unique in that it's has a small amount of areas that you can repeat multiple times while keeping items and gold you've collected. It's entertaining but it has a short lifespan.

Art: 8/10 - Pretty good, colour and line-art is done really well. Characters, overall, are rendered really nicely and look badass/sexy.

Animation: 6/10 - Gameplay animation only, it's done well enough i suppose. Above average.

Gameplay: 6/10 - It's a bit strange at first but once you get used to it it isn't too bad. It is responsive and relatively easy to control your character. Monster's drop loot and you can also find chests that give you access to different weapons all with different play styles and abilities. When you die you start over from the beginning but you retain certain items and abilities. It's designed that way so its not necessarily a bad thing. You level up abilities with a skill tree which is quite cool, and dying doesnt reset your level so its not that bad.

Story: 2/10 - It's translated badly and the story doesn't really make sense. It's a hack and slash so you're not going to care about it anyways.

CG: 7/10 - CG is really well illustrated and uncensored which is a bonus. There is a gallery to view whatever youve unlocked.

Length: 3/10 - 2-3 hours tops. You can complete the game fairly quickly but its designed to have you play through multiple times to increase longevity/unlock the gallery images. Nothing special.

Boner: 2/10 - There's no GOR or monster sex while playing, it's pretty much just CG. Your armour also gets damaged exposing titties etc but the character model is so small you can't see much. The characters however are quite sexy. But it probably won't do anything for you.

In conclusion: Try it out if you must, its pretty fun and the gameplay is decent. But don't expect too much, its average.

If you wana play a GREAT side-scroller and don't mind (amazing) pixel art, try out "Parasite in City" or "Anthophobia".