• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Dragon on Female and Dragon girls

sanity2

Jul 16, 2021
I like dragons and am a sucker for a good dragon girl.

Monster Girl Quest is the best I've found for dragon girls though. Any other recommendations?

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Been a

Been a while since I played and I don't remember any dragon girls in here. Guess it's time to check it out again. Although, it's a text based game so I don't know that it's going to scratch itch I've got.
in, either the swamp or the bog, can't remember which, you eventally stumble into a cave with a dragon egg that you can hatch, check the wiki for "Ember"

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
in, either the swamp or the bog, can't remember which, you eventally stumble into a cave with a dragon egg that you can hatch, check the wiki for "Ember"
That's in the first game. nadekai recommended the sequel. But even in the one, it takes a while to get to Ember's content. You can try to transform yourself into a lizard girl, but that's as far as you can get IIRC.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
That's in the first game. nadekai recommended the sequel. But even in the one, it takes a while to get to Ember's content. You can try to transform yourself into a lizard girl, but that's as far as you can get IIRC.
I missed the 2 in their comment XD woops, but in one you can indeed become a lizardfolk, but you can also become an anthro dragon through ember if you drink enough of her blood

Reactions: LS47

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
you can also become an anthro dragon through ember if you drink enough of her blood
Oh really? I never knew that. Last week I kept chugging lizard potions for literal hours, hoping I would finally get a dragonic mutation. Guess it was for nothing :/

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Oh really? I never knew that. Last week I kept chugging lizard potions for literal hours, hoping I would finally get a dragonic mutation. Guess it was for nothing :/
yeah, it's all in the wiki, you can only drink so much blood per day though, obviously XD