Ren'Py - Dragonball Ceno Trainer [v0.7.1] [Ceno Trainer]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Dragonball Ceno Trainer [v0.7.1] [Ceno Trainer]
    Art definitely "weak" but personally I liked it, consequently I also liked the scenes.

The game is grinding and repetitive, and as always there are grinds that you like to do and boring grinds that you do just to see the next scenes, this game falls into the second category, boring repetitive.

For now the game is very limited, but I don't think it can improve too much.
    Character behaviors not really consistent.
    To conclude I only liked the art.
    I don't recommend the game!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

machiicaa

Its a nice game with great story and very excellent art, i would like to see how improves but my fear is that this game is dead.
    Give this game a opportunity you will have fun, laugh and entertainment ;)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ZeynZerep

This game is going well, I like how simple but entertaining it is and the drawing style is really good, apart from how I speak Spanish the problem of not knowing how to change the language did not affect me.
    I hope they continue on the right path they are on with this game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

rance4747

v.0.5.1

Very grindy with little reward. Cant be sure if its the end of current content or not. Language is not fully implemented, so even with translations, parts of the game are purely in spanish and you dont know what to do.
    Honesltly, this needed at least a few more month before ever going public.

Also, even then, what is exactly a game appeal of a lineral dating sim? For example, you are interested in one character, maybe two, yet, in order to progress to them you have to simp for Chi Chi's wrinkly old ass. I never liked her in the original DBZ, and when you add her to the grind system you only stroke that old hate boner of mine with no releas in sight.