VN - Ren'Py - Dream Dance [v0.1.3] [FeeLuck_Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Jaango

Good thing about the game is renders. They are top quality ones. Sadly MC is spine less and pathetic. Story is concept is not your usual but I doesn't interest me. If you like girls with big boobs and asses and with high libido you may enjoy this game otherwise not gonna enjoy. Game got a long intro. Main thing annoyed me is the UI. I can clearly see dev put lot of efforts to make it modern and sci fi themed but it back fired. I hate it when UI elements hides renders. Surely dev put lot of efforts to craft renders then why hiding it. Also there is less save slots per page and it is annoying process to click on various buttons. I prefer simple UI.

Reason why I didn't enjoyed the game is because of MC and LIs. That black bald girl is kinky it would have been nice if only she is kinky. But other girls are also similar to that not to her extreme though. Some girls are kinda dumb. This is my personal opinion. I would advise you guys play the game and judge for yourself. You may enjoy it or not. Dev should consider changing UI elements
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tilli_Tammy

Good start. And I played version 0.2. It's good that you went off the rails with this update. The dialogues are not so striking. But you still need to work with it. The models are excellent. And again, in 0.2 there are a ton of them, I didn’t even open the whole gallery... I want to mention the music. I noticed in the description that it was written by developer and is mostly original - I think this is very cool. Yes, these are simple compositions, but it's great. Overall, the project is promising. Good luck!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Tech94

A wonderful start. Nice animated scenes with the ability to change the view. It's hard to say about the plot, it needs to develop. It is advisable to add other languages for the game, at least with a translation from Google.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Lasse.9

Story 3/5: okay this far
    Renders 4/5: good, but not great
    MC 1/5: one of the worst most pathetic MCs ever
    Characters 2/5: nothing special

For the final score I have prioritized after what I personally find to be of the highest importance, which is: The MC being of he highest importance. Followed them by other characters and story and lastly renders.