Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
need help where is the book loacated i need ot find a book named analyses of dreams and i have no idead how to search for this book the names are all garbled on the shelfs and nor librarian is an idiot who you cant even ask for help to find a book.

Mar 29, 2019
well game isnt bad until you get to the sex in the dream like wtf?
why i have to watch blue shit fucking her?
why i cant zoom in out
why i cant make him invsb so i can do like i am fucking her and not some blue shit guy

BurningKnight

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
how do i actually play this game? I picked up my id and resume, went eveywhere, only got 1 line interactions so far. Went to blue sky tried receptoin, tried offices..
https://f95zone.to/threads/dream-eater-v0-3b-originalpower.21741/page-4#post-1810089

well game isnt bad until you get to the sex in the dream like wtf?
why i have to watch blue shit fucking her?
why i cant zoom in out
why i cant make him invsb so i can do like i am fucking her and not some blue shit guy
Yes,I plan to do that,but spend a lot time in other code and fix some bugs.I will add them in future release

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
DOWNLOAD
Win:
"Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Nopy still works so no problem, just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
The game looks fun, and its a good read, yet there are quite a lot of translation errors, no worries its easy to fix it.
Wish there would be an option where You've got freedom of choice and moment as well what to do with the chick (groping, licking etc.) during the sex events. Adding a option to turn the blue dude invisible would also be a good move :)
Overall I think the game has a lot of potencial, and yes I know every bigger change requires time. Good luck with Your project and have fun with it :D

BurningKnight

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
The game looks fun, and its a good read, yet there are quite a lot of translation errors, no worries its easy to fix it.
Wish there would be an option where You've got freedom of choice and moment as well what to do with the chick (groping, licking etc.) during the sex events. Adding a option to turn the blue dude invisible would also be a good move :)
Overall I think the game has a lot of potencial, and yes I know every bigger change requires time. Good luck with Your project and have fun with it :D
I'm glad to get your praise,these function will be add in future release

magiclamp

Apr 22, 2018
I'm assuming this is based off the Chinese web novel by snow_xefd - did OP get permission/give credit?

BurningKnight

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi,everybody,any weakness do you think in this game?
for example:
  • Graphics
  • Sound,Music
  • Character appearance
  • Story
  • Gameplay
  • Others
Your suggest will help me to improve the game.
Please reply me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
First things are the best:

Put some flags mate

or

Put Trump Mug (USA) and Bruce Lee/Jackie Chan mug (China)

Better yet, have some pics with universal sound/no sound pics.

Use the phone symbols that signal sound and no sound.

HAve some thoughts cross by MC's mind (message from the phone to get some reaction)

in order to guide MC in the right direction.

Sep 11, 2018
I know it has been said before but the English translation is really bad. So bad that it leads to game over because the answers don't make sense for what is being displayed on the screen.

The difference in the game models is way too much. The characters you talk to are daz models for sure but all the other models (background characters) look like they were ripped from a Dreamcast game something like shenmue.

The divide in model quality is too high. I would suggest you either update all the other models to Daz models. which will increase load times a lot or you change out the daz models to match the background models.

Also what up with the hand gesture I see a few of the model repeating in multiple locations?

OK now that is out of the way. I really like the fact that you get to walk around. I know that may sound lame but it's one of the things that I wish Visual novels would do. Just walk around and look at the details of the environment and the background characters etc...