DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
470650_Back_Cover.png

Overview:
Dream Hotel is a free visual novel game about a guy who recently got kicked out of his house due to an unfortunate string of events. Through the decisions you make in the game, the outcomes of events will change either for the good or the bad. What will it be? Will you let your past get the best of you, or will you be the man all these pretty women desire?​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-11
Release Date: 2019-11-10
Developer: GreenArcher
Censored: No
Version: Day 1-3 Patched
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Changelog:

Saves from previous versions are NOT compatible with this version. Start a new game!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(Day1-2): - - - -
Android: - -

470650_Back_Cover.png 470651_Chloe_Talk.png 470652_Maria_After_Fingering.png 470653_Maria_After_Handjob_2.png 470654_Mizuki_Kissbreakaway.png 470655_Naomi_Maria_Wink.png 470656_Tiffany_Bushangrysad.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Notice how in all these Honey Select games, if it's a male protag, he is always this thin J-Pop looking dude with a shaggy hair-do? (Meanwhile if it's female protag, the dudes are usually all "ugly bastards.")

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Looks fairly bog standard, but not a bad amount of content for a first release.
I'll follow.

Reactions: Jeheh

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Using Honey Select standard poses, standard rooms etc... hmmmm

Or is it better to say hoohumm? Another HS game... will it have any redeeming or distinguishing qualities?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dammit

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Using Honey Select standard poses, standard rooms etc... hmmmm
The standard rooms part is reduced a lot after day 1, as it is the first day the MC is exploring the hotel but starting from day 2 he will be spending most of his time outside (non-standard maps)

And as for the poses, towards the end of day 1 you will see a lot more poses outside of the standard HS ones ;)

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It is a game set in a Hotel, as you should already know the setting for Honey Select is a Hotel. So how original is this game, you have a male protagonist in a Hotel. Honey Select you have a male protagonist in a Hotel. I have not seen dozens of Hotel based games using Honey Select. Maybe you can list the dozens of Hotel based games using Honey Select for me?
Well, the main difference between my game and HS is that my game is a visual novel with a story while HS is a game where you get girls fuck them and repeat. My game focuses on the story more while HS doesn't have a story.

Also, my game won't be "hotel based" this is merely day 1 of the game where the MC is exploring the hotel, in the upcoming days there will be more time spent outside the hotel than inside it.

Reactions: Kingvlad and botc76

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Making a quick buck? Please these HS models are just too much. The Jap guy with the stiff back. Please do something original.

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Making a quick buck? Please these HS models are just too much. The Jap guy with the stiff back. Please do something original.
You may not agree with me on this but in my opinion what makes a game "original" is the story the game has instead of the models they use.

For the "jap guy" part, HS really offers very limited customization for male characters, whatever you create is more or less a lookalike of something else created beforehand.

You will find originality in the story of the game, and yes, i do agree that for the 1st day i didnt go too much outside what HS already provides (except the night time). The characters will stay the same but the scenery will change a lot as the MC will spend most of his time outsidd the hotel.

And lastly for the "making a quick buck" part, you can go to my patreon to see why i make this game ;)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Ok sorry about the "quick buck" jibe but it is not unknown. Why go for the HS models? A good story maybe a fundamental which I agree with but the eye also requires satisfaction. I will wait for further developments.

Reactions: Jeheh

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Green Archer don't even worry arguing about it, some of those "players" commented the game so fast after the thread was released that I seriously doubt that they even played the game to know anything about it or have any reason to complain about it or how "original" the game can be. It happens in every game.

Just do your own things, develop your game and try to have fun while doing it.

Last edited:

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ok sorry about the "quick buck" jibe but it is not unknown. Why go for the HS models? A good story maybe a fundamental which I agree with but the eye also requires satisfaction. I will wait for further developments.
Mainly because HS models look pleasing to me. Thanks for responding to this thread too by the way.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes