VN Ren'Py Dream Hotel - (Naruto and others parody) [development thread]

PoggeseH

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Sooo, I worked on a parody game lately and I got a good amount of content until now. You can already guess which anime I'm referring to by reading the game's title..
Yes, it will be a game based on the Naruto's universe, but, Ninja brothel is gonna have characters from other series as well
Some examples? My hero academy, dragon ball, one piece and many others

It's basically a trainer game where you and your co-worker Ino, are managers of a brothel and will have to hire and corrupt girls from different universes.

There will be a wardrobe, where you can choose among tons of outfits for the girls to wear (I plan to make possible to change clothes in sex scenes too), you can visit them in their rooms and make them work for you (after you corrupted them)

Here's some of the sprites I have for now :

hinata def blush.png

ino def huh.png

narutoohshit.png mainserious.png

First release will probably be ready by late may, since I got almost enough content

Let me know what you think about it, I'll see you again on the next update!

Last edited:

Bravan230

Sep 3, 2021
Here on f95zone (just search dream hotel) or you can have early access on my patreon
I'm playing the game but a quest says to go on a walk to progress with everyone but I don't know how to get the option it doesn't pop up when I go outside or anything