Others Completed Dream Knockout: Gloves of Love "Strawberry Edition" [v2.03] [BlueBowser 99]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
patreon banner.jpg

Overview:
Fight Lindsay Lords in this POV style boxing game. This blonde vixen doesn't fight fair. Breast smothers, face-sits, ground-and-pounds and more are all part of her illegal move-set. Though you'll be rewarded with her body if you can make it to the end!

Dream Knockout 2, featuring Lindsay Lords.​

Thread Updated: 2018-08-05
Release Date: 2018-07-06
Developer: BlueBowser 99 -
Censored: No
Version: 2.03
Language: English
Store:
Prequel: Dream Knockout - Original
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
Try to hit the punch button the moment you draw your arm back, you can get up to 5 hits and it seems every hit deals more damage than any of the ones before it, hitting 5 hit combo's can take her down in round 1
I still don't get it. Do you mean press the down arrow?

I tried that, but it does almost no damage. I also tried spamming the shit out of the down arrow immediately after blocking, which kinda works, but doesn't do much damage and drains your stamina.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
I still don't get it. Do you mean press the down arrow?

I tried that, but it does almost no damage. I also tried spamming the shit out of the down arrow immediately after blocking, which kinda works, but doesn't do much damage and drains your stamina.
No, you need to press the down button in a certain rhytm, about a second inbetween each punch. spamming the attack button tires you out like a mofo and deals paltry damage. A single 5 hit combo is worth a dozen single punches.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

dedush

Sep 3, 2017
Can prompt what to do? Here I click on the echo file of the game, the cursor load appears. After two seconds, the cursor disappears, and the game does not start.

Tio_Sam

Jun 28, 2017
I used the speed hack feature in cheat engine, having the game running at 0.5 speed makes beating the crap out of her a lot easier.

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Man, is this game impossible. Your health and stamina are very low, while she has infinite stamina and her health is extremely large even in easy mode ("Sparring") and can heal a lot of it in a couple of seconds if you don't attack her laughing animation right away. And since her hits also deplete your stamina, you pretty much have to be constantly on edge to counter her every move, just missing a few and it's the same extremely long-winded end sequence over and over again (no quick restarts here, have to forcibly close the program every time). And the responsiveness is atrocious, if I react as fast as possible (as the game expects) then my move doesn't register ; I have to leave about a half-second delay between my blocks, which makes the experience frustrating. I did make myself suffer through it in anticipation of the "illegal moves" mentioned in the opening post, but my reward was her doing a breast smother like twice in about a full hour of gameplay and the rest was just punches. A very bad experience overall that could have been so much more.

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
I already beated her twice, this is soo easy :D and i'm not even lying, you just block her hits and at the right moment you go for a 5 hits combo, 4-5 times and she's k.o :D, anyway decent game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

mbunyi

Jul 12, 2018

Overview:
Fight Lindsay Lords in this POV style boxing game. This blonde vixen doesn't fight fair. Breast smothers, face-sits, ground-and-pounds and more are all part of her illegal move-set. Though you'll be rewarded with her body if you can make it to the end!​

Updated: August 3, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v2.03
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - - -

dream_knockout.jpg

have they posted the original Dream Knockout?

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
Hmm, all I got after installing it is a white screen. Did I do something wrong? I already extracted the zip and installed it..

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes