VN - Others - Completed - Dream Therapy 2 [v1.0 Gold] [Logan Scodini]

1. 1.00 star(s)

AlphaBit

I really tried to like this game, the renders are very well done. I just can't do it, though. Submission is a voluntary thing, one chooses to submit to someone. I am primarily dominate in my relationships, but I would never force someone to submit to me. I want that trust and devotion that the one submitting gives to you when they do submit, that's part of the thrill of D/s. This game, leaving you no choice, is not about submission, it crosses too much into slave play for my tastes. You're given the option to resist, but then forced to submit against your will anyways. Even if it resulted in a game over, I'd be mostly okay, because at least my choices and selections had relevance.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

pootin

well the first part did start promising, despite the more bad gameplay.
    it was possible to play as a women which is homosexual, and get prepared for your upcoming wife.
    but this part is pure garbage.
    a lesbian women which get rained so suck coks and pleasing guys at anytime?
    this guy was never a great writer but this is too stupid for him.

what can i say further? gameplay become more horrible and railroaded.
    if you like corruption without choices and straight-only stuff. this game is for you...
    ps. theres no gay stuff at all. the creater is making fake promises here.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Tokoy

I couldn't finish this game because i didn't feel challenged to do it. I suppose there're many paths, but i didn't feel any interest to see them.

PROS
    -Good graphics

CONS
    -too lagged, you choose the option and the game didn't seem to respond.
    -No interesting at all. There's no conquest, just choose some options to see some sex scenes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Miss_Pinch

The game is quite different comparing to other games . The game combines reality and the dreams. The game is continuation of Dream therapy, but it could be played as stand alone game. The game has such features as submission and obedience. You could play as devoted and submissive wife or try resist to orders. If you are bored with standard, you should try this game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

BoredHornyLurker

Not much here at the moment of course v0.21 as I'm writing this but the game continues to impress me. I'm really interested in how this story will end and if it will have more then one ending. Granted this game also ticks off a lot of fetishes I enjoy so it's no surprise I enjoyed it so much. If you enjoyed the first game it should be a no brainer that you'll enjoy this one as well. My only complaint would the be the animation quality. Needs more renders to smooth out the animations at the moment the animations are very jerky.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Milo009

This makes no sense. I played the first version as a female and had a woman fiance. Worrying the whole time they would make me have sex with a man when i was forced me to be a concubine. Luckily that didn't happen. Then i start this version and I have a Husband. I quit as soon as I was sure it wasn't a typo. Done with this game series!