HTML - Ren'Py - Completed - Dreaming With Elsa [Final] [Tora Productions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheimmortalP

Dreaming with Elsa (Possibly The Best NSFW, Jufot To The Rescue!)

I asked on F95 for something cute, short and lighthearted, and was met with sexually harassing trolls who recommended really gross stuff. I go on the story first topic, figuring that I'll find some empathy for this, and like when Being a Dik really pissed me off, Jufot comes to the rescue with her list. Been wanting to check out the Elsaverse for a long time, and dear god did this deliver pretty much exactly what I wanted! This literally might be best the best visual novel I've ever read! I especially appreciate the old school point system with multiple ways to accomplish things. It has both hoping that the rest of the omnibus has the point system, and makes me hope that I can get recommendations for stuff like this!

5 out of 5 stars!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

gerardthooft

All 4 major games in the "Elsaverse" deserve 5 stars, I wish more people knew about them. The story and writing of Tlaero and beautiful renders from Mortze make a fantastic combination. Very few games have a story of similar quality and even fewer have such masterfully directed renders. There is simply nothing more I can add.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Alfius

One of my first adult games after Dating Arianne. The main character was compelling, the story was very good and it instantly made me a fan of Tora productions.

The villain of the story was unexpected and very well done. As part of a set of other Adult games in the same universe, the series have some of the best written stories I have encountered in the Adult game Genre. Although the other stories are also very well done, Elsa is my favourite character in the series.

The Art is exceptional, but the images are a bit low res to fit into their html game engine. I would have preferred slightly better resolutions, but it's still pretty good.

As part of my personal preference, the main character have a beautiful full bush. Just saying.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

kimoo

so let's be quick
    -the animation decent enough
    -the choices really very bad you have to collect exact number to reach special scenes
    -of course there is no gameplay
    -the render not perfect but it's okay
    -the best thing about this game is the story
  5. 5.00 star(s)

V1sibleDarkn3ss

The graphics seem a bit dated compared to their most recent work, but Mortze & Tlaero are an amazing combination. This is simply my favorite "adult" game. The story progresses whether you choose the more "aggressive" disposition or the more "caring" side of things. Additionally, they make it worth getting all the achievements. The bonus scene is so very good.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

banhka

If you like romance developing into sex between consenting adults and you enjoy top-notch 3D CGs then look no further. This game is part of a universe (Redemption for Jessika, etc.) but in my opinion it's the most well-rounded game of the series.