VN - Ren'Py - Dreamland [v0.2.7] [Dokiden]

1. 5.00 star(s)

alexsnootwo

I rarely put a mark on a game as it requires writing a long enough text to comment, but... damn! I had to give this game some visibility.

First the renders look absolutely fantastic and the art is pretty unique in this industry, I love it with the slideshow effects smoothing the entire experience. The colors are warm and appealing with a good fluency in lights. The animations are well realised and top tier, even more when compared to other games around.

The other strength of this game is the models which are simply stunning. A particular mention for Lea who is simply a godess and looks sexy as fuck. Not exagerated tiddies for all of them but a good balance instead. For those who are more into sweet girls, Mey will do perfectly and is beautiful as well.

As we are still at the beginning of the story I won't put a judgement for now but the story seems ok and funny with a little plot in it that has to be developped before I give my opinion on it.

This VN has great potential and has to emphasises its story in order to make it interesting on the long run.

I m looking forward to see more of it
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JLP603

Big potential. At the moment its still too early to tell how the story will go like if it will suddenly add dramatic elements like the reason for the missing girls alluded to by the girls in the cafe but so far it seems like the story of the mc going on a fun road trip to a town for some kind of event /party with hot girls and with his two hot female friends, a guy friend and picking up two hot hitch hikers otw. Things are kinda linear right now with the inability to make choices in places where I felt there should be (like stopping lea from grinding on you or getting a choice to sound happy or disinterested that mia made you a bracelet) but the inability to make choices didnt bother me in these scenarios overall for now. It is undeniable that the models look amazing and have hot and smooth animations.

Worth keeping an eye on! Giving it 5 stars to encourage the devs not to abandon it and have more people give it a chance. Hope to see more updates!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Tom10

Review as of 0.1.1

This game definitely has huge potential. Great start to the game, not too many choices as of now, but it is understandable, it is only the first version. Love the linear storytelling, hopefully it doesn't go into the sandbox version with crazy grinding in the future. Can't wait to follow this all the way to the end.

Unbelievable render quality, amazing depth in character, the storyline is looking good, not sure where the missing person plot is gonna lead to, but hopefully nothing too magical or crazy. The LI setup is great, one girl who seems to have a crush on MC and there's one cheerleader, with 2 more bombshells hitchhikers.

There are a lot of sexy scenes, and with the way it goes, it seems like we don't have to work too hard to get to them. Depending on the users, some like it, and some don't. I personally love it a lot, there is a good amount of sexy scenes, no sex scene yet as of this version.

Summary:

Plot: Good start with some mysterious elements.

Character depth: Great, we get to experience what each character is thinking and feeling.

Gameplay: A couple of choices here and there that affect the dialogues, but no major change in the storyline. Pretty linear.

Renders: Super amazing! One of the best on this site.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Nikko_

The 5/5 is considering that this is just the 1st chapter. There is little to no choices and is to early to judge the writing(we could say it is only "ok"), everything else is a freaking 10.
    - Great girls.
    - Great animations
    - Great scene-lighting (this is something I feel is often overlooked)
    - Great angles(again, this is something that a lot of devs don't get right)
    - MC doesn't have a punchable face , and he doesn't look like a puber. And that is honestly all I care.