EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Chapter 2 Banner.png

Overview:
My name is □□□□□□ and I am a Wanderer.
I survived the end of the known humanity, and lived a boring life until I faced my deepest fear in a strange dream. I am now wandering in two different worlds, one as real as the other. Accompanied by people I thought I had lost, I spend my time rebuilding former relationships and moving toward a new goal.
Facing monsters, getting stronger, discovering unknown places and living special moments with beautiful girls... our story just began but I already know that it will be a hell of an adventure!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-20
Release Date: 2023-11-20
Developer: Shli - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1 - Chapter 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan signatures:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Compressed:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

Extras: *

* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

c2chillingtime2all3r.png redditaprilteaser.png polln1results.png c2timeformyself2hinata11.png c2reallifemeeting64.png c1p3.png c3timeformyselftrilogy82.png c2timeformyself2ino9.png c1p2.png Spring wallpaper.png CharaStudio-2022-08-30-17-52-26-Render.png c3thetrail10.png c1p1.png c1p3.png c1p4.png c1p6.png c2oldacquittance25.png c1p5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm the creator of this game and just posted a request to set up a proper thread (with tags/links and everything you should know) for my game!
I guess F95Zone members are ahead of my timeline :cool: (or maybe I'm just a lazy dude who waited too much before posting...).
Anyway, I'm really excited to see my content here and I hope you gamers will enjoy playing it.

Cheers,
Shli

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hello, I have come on my customary check to see if this is planned as a vanilla game or not. Would be intirested in hearing from the dev is they're available here on what their plans are in terms of audience targeting and content.

Either way, good luck with the project!

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
Hello, I have come on my customary check to see if this is planned as a vanilla game or not. Would be intirested in hearing from the dev is they're available here on what their plans are in terms of audience targeting and content.

Either way, good luck with the project!
Hi T51,

Thanks for your words.
There will be more details in the "Definitive" thread when my submission will get approved by moderators.
Still, I can tell you this is only the first chapter of the story. I haven't a precise idea of how much releases there will be before reaching the end (which I already written) but I have a lot to tell to the players so I plan to work on this project for several years.
Content wise, my target is to release 1 version per chapter with around 1 to 2 hours of content. As it's only a hobby (for now?) I can't tell how much time I'll need between each release but I heard that sleep is for the weak so...
Finally, about targeting audience: I want this game to be bit of an allrounder so it'll be a mix between a Kinetic Visual novel and Dating Sim, with both light/lewd events and deeper ones (feeling wise).

I'm currently writing the chapter 2 events and I'll post a teaser once I'll be done with those.

Shli.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Dreamland Wanderer [Chapter 1] [Shli] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.45 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 177 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.42 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 143 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Fan Sig
2021-DreamlandWanderer-Fan.gif
BB Code
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/dreamland-wanderer-chapter-1-shli.100484/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1537788_2021-DreamlandWanderer-Fan.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Reactions: Shli

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
Hi!

Here we are, I've got the ownership of the thread!

I've updated the first post in order to add missing elements like:
  • The "Patch"
  • Tags
  • ChangeLog
  • Dev notes
  • MEGA links and both Discord/Patreon
I also plan to release a minor version by the end of the week containing the following:
  • Main menu and multiple UI changes made by the awesome cuckoo4cocoapuffs
  • Updated credits
  • Discord link and fixed typos, so if you find any please report them to me, I'll correct those in the minute.

To conclude, I would like to thank:
  • Staff and Mods for giving me the ownership of the thread
  • Dr Phil for promoting my game quicker than myself.
  • cuckoo4cocoapuffs for you work on UI.
  • Techstar for the compressed version and advices.
  • hofom77573 for the fan signature.
Cheers,
Shli.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 13 Votes