VN - Ren'Py - DreamLink [v0.2 Public] [Noctus Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ayo342

It is very similar to other honey select VNs but I don't really mind it personally. I had a good time with this one and see the potential. I like the characters and the story so far, seems quite interesting
  2. 5.00 star(s)

☆ ~ ♡ ٠ Ichika ٠ ♡ ~☆

Excellent renderings and animations. Favorite characters. It's a good start. Trying to repeat success looks like humor. Let's see what happens next. I wish the developer success. I'm waiting for the next update.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Adonis2000

This is a very early review - version 0.1 of the project. This AVN has an interesting story concept developing and attractive models. The writing flows well, despite a few very minor grammatical errors, and the story has an intriguing concept. At this point, the sex scenes are not very prevalent, but this is an early stage of development. I highly recommend following this AVN and watching its progress.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

HeartBreakerGaming

Ill start off by saying that if there were copyright laws for these games, this game would probably face a lawsuit. With some scenes/characters feeling like they were ripped straight from other titles. Now despite that im still giving 4 stars. Why you may ask? Simply for the fact i dont really care about that kind of stuff.

Im someone that follows one simple rule when reviewing. Was it interesting and/or Engaging? and they answer was YES. Despite being what most would call a ripoff. Its writing is competent, its story is still interesting, and the characters are still likeable and good looking.

Story: 7/10 The story follows a boy moving to a new city with his friends family, and starting at a new school called Belcrest. Pretty simple, are MC is revealed to have very lucid and vivid dreams. I wont spoil what the dreams are but thats the basis of the story. It did a good job setting up the story for a first chapter and ended on a good area. The Characters are not as interesting as i had hoped, well again similar to certain characters they lack charm.

Renders: 8/10 The renders are good, definitely better than most honey select games.

SC: 6/10 Not very much content yet, there are 2 scenes, one female masturbation and one sex scene. More than most 1st chapters though.

Total 7.5/10

Overall not a bad game/experience some people will whine and complain about it being too similar to the a certain game, but like i said its not something that bother me. i hope the dev does eventually try to find his own identity, and separate himself in the future but we shall see.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ryansFLYIN

A well made HS game with graphics on the better/more polished side. There were a few errors with dialogue - seemed some words got deleted along the way - but barring just a few of those instances, otherwise it is well written and easy to follow.

Going by the in-game stat-tracker that doesn't actually track the stats, there will be 6 LI's. Hopefully with this more modest number we'll get to see more interactions with each per update. The are kind of varied in personality, but could use a bit more buffer to show them as their own person. Besides each having a specific characteristic, they act for the most part relatively similar.

There are choices which seem to, for now, only matter regarding following/closing paths with the girls, barring one seemingly story-altering decision the MC makes in the latter half.

The music was chosen very well and the overall production shows care in this project.

The story itself is about the MC who moves to a city with his friend, her sister, and their mother for school. Some large corporation has created a device which can allow people to share lucid dreams. Of course, there is a twist involving the MC, but it's still a promising premise.