BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Splash_screen_1.jpg

Overview:
Our player is a guy living out his dreams with three ladies and unraveling their stories as he meets them:
Sandy is at home, meet and greet her properly to get rewards.
Lara is in the laundry room and woe her enough to come live with you.
Olivia is at the fitness club - work hard on her buttons and she will see you soon.
All other girls are swarming around your house for you to get more story and rapport.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-27
Release Date: 2020-12-27
Developer: Dreamax -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMRPESSED*

Extras:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

000.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg CG_3.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg Screenshot_6.png halloween_168.jpg halloween_113.jpg halloween_177.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DCP.jpg

You got a walkthrough, mate. Use it and unfold the story!!!

Story wise
Miranda is the administrator of a local coffee shop.

Synopsis :
Our player is a guy living out his dreams with three ladies and unraveling their stories as he meets them:
Sandy is at home, meet and greet her propper to get rewards.
Olivia is at the fitness club - work hard on ther buttons and she will see you soon.
All other gurls are sworming around your house for you to get more story and rapport.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

You got a walkthrough, mate. Use it and unfold the story!!!

Miranda is the administrator of a local coffee shop.

Synopsis :
Sandy is at home, meet and greet her propper to get rewards.
Olivia is at the fitness club - work hard on ther buttons and she will see you soon.
All other gurls are sworming around your house for you to get more story and rapport.

i own you one

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version. (Fixed the Map error. If you find another error let me know.)
Dreams Come True [v0.1] [Dreamax] - Original Size: 752 MB

Download Win(96MB): - - -

Last edited:

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
The Overviews aren't always written by the creators, right?
Seems almost every game or story has a protagonist who has "certain circumstances" happen to them.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
quick couple of question's because the last picture is stoping me from trying this.
Do I have to watch the girl get fucked or can I do something I would actually enjoy instead?.
Is the girl geting fucked supossed to be a LI?.
And if so can I tell her to fuck off.
Is there gonna be more girls geting fucked by other guys?
And if there is can I go watch TV or go to the Pub in game rather than have to watch it happen?.

Just Curious?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
quick couple of question's because the last picture is stoping me from trying this.
Do I have to watch the girl get fucked or can I do something I would actually enjoy instead?.
Is the girl geting fucked supossed to be a LI?.
And if so can I tell her to fuck off.
Is there gonna be more girls geting fucked by other guys?
And if there is can I go watch TV or go to the Pub in game rather than have to watch it happen?.

Just Curious?
From what I've seen before I gave up on the annoying sandbox grind. The scene your talking about is a bonus image that you find while walking around. I don't think it's actually a scene in the game but I can't be completely sure.

May 27, 2017
Those are some tasty looking milfs, and the renders look good. But the Sandbox, Day/Night cycle and Money/Inventory system which is sure to come is discouraging me to try this. All of this just screams out GRIND! I like to play my games with 1 hand, if you catch my drift.
You can't have such beautiful renders and add in extra padding, you got to be able to tell a seamless, well paced story. I usually don't care about story, it's only secondary for me. Good Luck to you dev. I will try your game in a few months. :)

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes