Ren'Py - Abandoned - Dreams Come True [v0.2.1] [Dreamax]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sixpo2

This game has not much to offer. The game engine is poor and complicates you flowing through the game. The characters are medially attractive but not too much, The most anoying part is that almost everything is in development, which means so far almost none content.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Scotty1212

Too much grind. Grammar is terrible but the grind makes it unbearable. I may change my review, if creator removes mini games and money grind... I mean, common... We are here for one thing and it aint memory puzzle
  3. 1.00 star(s)

deardemise

- This game has some weird dialogue, plenty of grammatical errors and sentences that do not make sense (e.g. breathable mountains, "a share of luck", a girl with balls (while referencing balloons), "she has excellent forms, I already agree to plant her");
    - While I understand it's a visual novel, I severely dislike it when the MC is "punished" (for lying, saying something stupid), while I would never personally choose that option. It's cringey, forces a certain narrative and just lacks inspiration.
    - The models, however, look decent.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Average VN
    PROS
    models look attractive
    CONS
    grammar has issues
    grind is horrible
    story is lacking
    Overall
    Just an average VN filled with grinding. Money is to little to actually make a difference to buy anything needed to progress with characters. I played for about 45 minutes and gave up because for some reason I couldn't locate Frank. Seems to be a key person to progress the story, and appears to be way to hard to locate. You get 15 to 20 bucks for one shift of work. You can't do more than one a day. This VN needs some serious work. There is a task list, you just can't do anything with it. Except with the maid. I'll give it another try with the next update.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 203984

For the first version - not small but not the biggest I guess. I need to say that reminds me some game of mr. I...R :) I must say that it has better systems for secrets, picklocking, etc. It's just better ideas than in Milfy City.

From the story - I didn't take a look on it because it wasn't immersive enough. The case with Lara was quite funny to play.

Graphics 4/5
    Game 5/5
    Grind 1/5
    Characters - can have more beauty but it's enough to say that they look hot.

MC personality and background is a good choice. I like that someone take over the Milfy City look & feel and will do similar game. I will come back after few versions - nevertheless play it because it's worth.

Disadvantage: Early grinding is taking too much time.