Dreams of desire 2

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What a terrible idea. Trust me, you don't want a sequel.
It was just those abominations someone claimed were "animations" that put me off.

Janky, jittry, horrible things.

I don't know if you had those at school where you had a picture on one page then did another picture on the next page that moved it a bit.

You flip between the 2 pages and it was like a little moving picture thing.

Cheap, cheerful but looked like shit .... that's what the "animations" in DoD reminded me of. I had to stop playing they put me off.

Reactions: Draverik

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Who doesn't want it :p
Seriously necro thread but i agree, perhaps not with the same characters but in the same world with the apparition and all the dreamscape stuff for sure.

Also Lewdlab's current game Midnight Paradise is finally starting to find it's feet, the last two updates have both been good and his writing is improving as well, Natsuko seems to be taking the role of the apparition this time round and she certainly has better tits that the last one.

MeetNeo2021

Jul 16, 2020
I would luv to see DoD 2, with more scenes of mom and aunt.
Sure wish to see scenes with heels on especially the red heels worn by the mom, which is very sexy.
Not sure how many of you have noticed the feet Jewel worn by mom, in one of the Aunt's dream. It just looks nice and sexy. A touch of that in the future releases would be awesome :).
By the way - does anybody know how to enable the menus in android version? It is just getting lost when I load a saved game or forced to quit due to a wrong option (like jerking off at mom while she is in shower :) ).

CatNip23

Game Developer
May 13, 2020
It was just those abominations someone claimed were "animations" that put me off.

Janky, jittry, horrible things.

I don't know if you had those at school where you had a picture on one page then did another picture on the next page that moved it a bit.

You flip between the 2 pages and it was like a little moving picture thing.

Cheap, cheerful but looked like shit .... that's what the "animations" in DoD reminded me of. I had to stop playing they put me off.
I used to make those things when I was little, good times...

Also, DoD was the first Ren'py/VN game I played, so it has a special place in my heart.
If there was to be a sequence, the animations would be much better (As it is in MP).

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I can't say I would want a sequel to DoD, the only good thing about it was the Female models. Outside of that, it was a pretty mediocre game.

Mar 27, 2019
I can't say I would want a sequel to DoD, the only good thing about it was the Female models. Outside of that, it was a pretty mediocre game.
I disagree the game was very good It had more story than alot of other games I have played the female models used was very good but I liked the story more.... A sequel would be great ... I hope they do make one but it takes time and he's already working on another game ...

Snowpeak

Oct 31, 2019
I liked the story and found it engaging, but the MC came across like he was as thick as pig shit, he honestly seemed like an 8 year old at times, it was painful, these games are supposed to be targeted at "adults" and sometimes I felt the author had just lost any sense of "character" or was downright insulting the intelligence of the people playing his game.

Reactions: ann87ra