5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Overview:
Dreams of Desire Episode 12 - Gallery Unlocker, Ep 12 Ending Cheat, Ep 11 Tracy Ending Cheat, Mom NTR Warning, Unofficial Bugfixes, and more!​

Updated: June 30, 2018
Game/Creator: /
Modders: @bas & @HooDat
Mod Version: v5.1

Game Version: Episode 12 v1.0.3 Elite
Language: English

This includes unofficial patches and mods in the same file, so I've moved it to the mod's section.
Bug Fixes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods/Cheats:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mod Screenshots:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
What is soft wrap and how do I enable it
Someone's been reading the code :)
Soft wrap is where text that goes beyond the screen to the right is wrapped back around to a new line for display only (doesn't actually move it to a new line). It's called "Word Wrap" in Notepad++ and "Soft Wrap" in Atom. I recommend Atom with the ren'py language and minimap plugins.
No the auto pace of the game.The dialogs doesn't auto play for me in any version that i have downloaded.
Did they ever had that enabled in Dreams of Desire? I have back to Ep 9 and it's disabled in there too.
So this means, no starting over and I just can continue where I left off?
Yep :)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
What if I want the fixes but not the mods/cheats?

Edit: also thanks for the work.
You can kinda just ignore the mods - the one that HooDat made is a y/n question very early in the game and mine is the same at the end with a little more dialogue. Right now I don't have a split version. Sorry

Reactions: Phaleg

Spook12

Mar 12, 2018
try this, it adds a text button on the top of the right side menu. The options screen already had a slider called auto-read that controls the speed, drag to the left to make it go faster.
Many thanks that worked.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
By the way I am super greatful for this fix. I couldn't get past the Tracy/Jenna scene before so thanks for making this!

Reactions: bas

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for the patch, glad I didn't had to start over, and I got the good end in 1 go

But how can I get the bad end, just wanna see what happens?

Last edited:
H

HooDat

run through the game being a jerk to tracy and don't enter her dream, or near the final scene press shift+o to open the terminal, enter tracy_trust = 0

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
go back farther. Specifically, to when the doctor says "I wouldn't move if I were you. If you don't want your beloved sister's brains splattered all over the floor!"

Make sure tracy_trust is < 6, then move on.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote