Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
.......... отчаянно нуждающийся в лайке...............
That's not why I converted it to a gif and then posted it

I did it because it looks better as a gif in My opinion

Good thing for You that You didn't say that to My face
if You did You'd find Yourself on the ground with a broken jaw

I can't stand piss-ants that think they can talk shit on forums

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

hentai1488

Oct 8, 2017
(I couldn't resist to copy another's user way to post every five minutes)
mom_son_marcus....................
Well to be frank it takes 25 min to setup the scene in the daz 3D as I dont have that much knowledge in it.
My rig takes 30-45 min per photo to render.
some time after rendering I find clipping of hands or hair or clothes through body try to redo them.
As I only do to during saturday or sunday.
some time for small renders it takes 2 min time to render as there are less objects as per previous gym poses.
I just post after rendering. Some times try to combine one prop in bunch.
For video it takes 25-30 frames (approx) rendering to stich which takes around (6-8 hrs) depending on resoulution.
Before that need to adjust per frame clipping as good as possible.
I dont have that much experince with camera controls and lighting in the software.
So usually take prebulit and apply them in the rendering some times it work other times it wont.
So some times angles wont be good.
So thats why I upload like that depending on my net speed and flexibility.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Well to be frank it takes 25 min to setup the scene in the daz 3D as I dont have that much knowledge in it.
My rig takes 30-45 min per photo to render.
I'm never able to set up a scene in that short amount of time. I usually need hours to finetune the poses. An average render takes also about 30 - 45minutes but the more complex ones can take up to 2hrs. Depending on lights, how much smoothing modifiers I used and how far I've pushed the subD levels on assets.
Most of my poses are full custom jobs since I'm never satisfied with the presets I start from.

hentai1488

Oct 8, 2017
I'm never able to set up a scene in that short amount of time. I usually need hours to finetune the poses. An average render takes also about 30 - 45minutes but the more complex ones can take up to 2hrs. Depending on lights, how much smoothing modifiers I used and how far I've pushed the subD levels on assets.
Most of my poses are full custom jobs since I'm never satisfied with the presets I start from.
I agree.
Well I use existing poses or the ones from layla or other merchants mostly which are close to the required scene and tune them so it takes less time.
For video I take stimuli scenes as base and edit the frames individually from that so it will take less time for fine tuning.
As I am not adept in the Daz 3D fully i take the help of presets to go on with the scene.
For the rendering part if the frame have more assests it take more time 2-3 hrs for each render and mostly as I dont have knowledge on lighting and camera I just render by positioning the perspective view directly which renders all the things in frame.
So thats why usually I dont render with back grounds or with minimal back ground in frame.
I am noob in Daz 3D , photoshop or any rendering software.

Reactions: Willibrordus
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes