Jan 6, 2018
that could also be your problem, I've found when a computer is infected with a virus it won't find certain types of DLL's and things won't run right either. but hmm... interesting, could be a bad download
Could be. But I tried the crunched version too. No luck. Tho other Renpy games are working, except Wicked Choices, which is having same problem. BTW, thanks for trying to help.

Freki

May 16, 2017
So the game has two endings???
  1. Mom and aunt become sex slaves
  2. They survive but there is no sex between them and player
or is there any other endings???
there are 6 or 7 endings with one alternative ending to the harem ending that you can get. you can find the information on what to do to get these endings in the thread.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I feel like this guy talks to himself internally way too much for it to be normal XD

This MC has the intelligence of a tadpole and the morality of a sociopath.

So the farther into this game I get the dumber the MC seems to become he's practically brain dead at this point.

Freki

May 16, 2017
I feel like this guy talks to himself internally way too much for it to be normal XD

This MC has the intelligence of a tadpole and the morality of a sociopath.

So the farther into this game I get the dumber the MC seems to become he's practically brain dead at this point.
This is your opinion, but this is a game, and that is fine. This is written in a third person style, where the characters thoughts are known to us but not each other, but that distinction isn't going to change your mind here and I can respect that. The thoughts are there for OUR understanding of how the story is progressing. Perhaps this is not a game for you, and that is fine there are so many more out there.

hele melekele

Aug 2, 2018
I am sure there are walkthroughs to get every girl but the thing I am curious about is: Can I play it without getting lost? I mean is walkthrough necessary for even a normal gameplay without the purpose of getting every girl?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I am sure there are walkthroughs to get every girl but the thing I am curious about is: Can I play it without getting lost? I mean is walkthrough necessary for even a normal gameplay without the purpose of getting every girl?
You can get a quick game over if you're being way too pervy in the beginning (don't worry it's really obvious), but aside from that play as you see fit, you'll reach the end of episode 12 no matter what.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
So the game has two endings???
  1. Mom and aunt become sex slaves
  2. They survive but there is no sex between them and player
or is there any other endings???
i had 4 endings so far, one ending with mom + both sisters, 1 with only mom, one with only eone of either sisters, and the bad ending with mom and aunt as sex slaves and you have to watch..

Aug 15, 2018
Is there any way to get more save slots for this game? I tried downloading a second copy, but it stills reads the save files from my original copy despite being in a different folder. Is there somewhere I could put it where it wouldn't read those save files so I could save more without overwriting the saves I already have?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Is there any way to get more save slots for this game? I tried downloading a second copy, but it stills reads the save files from my original copy despite being in a different folder. Is there somewhere I could put it where it wouldn't read those save files so I could save more without overwriting the saves I already have?
Ren'Py creates saves in two folders; one from inside the game's folder, and this one:
Code:
"C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DreamsofDesire-1483748777"
Delete those saves and it should start afresh.

Aug 15, 2018
Ren'Py creates saves in two folders; one from inside the game's folder, and this one:
Code:
"C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DreamsofDesire-1483748777"
Delete those saves and it should start afresh.
But would that delete the saves I have on my original copy? I'd really hate to lose those

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
But would that delete the saves I have on my original copy? I'd really hate to lose those
Oh, right. See the naming scheme of the saves? They look like "1-1.save", "1-2.save", "1-3.save", or something similar etc.?
The first number indicates what page that save is located in. The second number (1 to 6) indicates what number of that page the save is saved to. So if you want to move them to a different save slot then simply edit those numbers accordingly. I think by default Ren'py has 99 pages of saves you can store, I'm not certain about that though.

If you just want to move them away from the game without deleting the files then I guess you can just cut and paste it to a different location on your hard drive?

Aug 15, 2018
Oh, right. See the naming scheme of the saves? They look like "1-1.sav", "1-2.sav", "1-3.sav", etc.?
The first number indicates what page that save is located in. The second number (1 to 6) indicates what number of that page the save is saved to. So if you want to move them to a different save slot then simply edit those numbers accordingly. I think by default Ren'py has 99 pages of saves you can store, I'm not certain about that though.

If you just want to move them away from the game without deleting the files then I guess you can just cut and paste it to a different location on your hard drive?
Interesting, when I get into the AppData folder there is only a folder titled "Local" and not one for roaming, any idea why that would be?

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes