sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I don't know if this question has been asked or not...the cliffhanger ending may form a base for its part 2
No direct sequel has been announced so far and Lewdlab are currently working on another game called Midnight Paradise. This will likely be their main focus for at least a year, so don't expect a possible Dreams of Desire 2 any time soon.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
No direct sequel has been announced so far and Lewdlab are currently working on another game called Midnight Paradise. This will likely be their main focus for at least a year, so don't expect a possible Dreams of Desire 2 any time soon.
No worries.. till then lost of other games to try...but I hope Dev think about the sequel.

AdamBlade

Aug 6, 2018
I can't always tell when the MC's talkin to himself on his mind or talkin to to the person he's facin. Usually in adult games when the MC does that the text appears in brackets, But not in this game. Apart from that seems like a great game.

m-j-gow

Jun 19, 2018
can anybody tell me where I can get a working incest patch 'cause the mega site for said patch all I get is a file with 0 bytes in it !

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
can anybody tell me where I can get a working incest patch 'cause the mega site for said patch all I get is a file with 0 bytes in it !
Download it again. I just checked and the link from Lewdpatcher in the OP is working fine.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
how to use cheat i cant find
There aren't any cheats because you don't need to cheat; this is a linear game. Just make saves when you're presented with a choice to reload if you don't like the outcome. There's no grinding or anything you need to bypass.

DCasteek8

Mar 7, 2019
I got what I assume is a good ending. All characters are alive and pretty much traumatized (which makes sense considering the circumstances.) I kinda wish the devs didnt leave it open ended after the credits showing the dad still alive. Because now I want more of this game like a sequel or something. Excellent job to the devs and everyone who worked on this. :(

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes