goobdoob

Devoted Member
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I haven't played it in a long time though i tried it just now. The very first night you can interact with your sleeping mom/landlord and jerk off.
Confirmed two frames.
And what about the animations in the last chapter? He may have improved them from the first to the last.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
And what about the animations in the last chapter? He may have improved them from the first to the last.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This looks not like an animation (imho).

I have no saves anymore for this game, so i used the cheatmod to get the scenes etc. i looked up like 6-8 scenes, there was not a single one with fluent movement (that i would consider as an animation).

Last edited:

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
The game's development started in 2017, animations were fairly basic back then.
I don't want to shit on you for saying this because you're absolutely right but it struck me as really funny to talk about 2017 like it was the fucking stone ages.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Oh boy! This is almost a flame war! Ive already commented about the game so i wont get back to it but... about opinions?
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and they all stink :)

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

CboyC95

Feb 22, 2019
I still believe this game should have an option to play as female. Look at how Bad Memories handle it.

Anon_Ultimis

Jul 23, 2019
i tried to serched similar games like this in 3d but i'm new here.Do you have any recommendation for that typer of game? thanks

4.50 star(s) 151 Votes