ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
By subbing to Cenc's patreon..you provide the funds to get his (bottle) redhead Elven wife a unicorn and bonbons...SO...thats a truly worthy cause.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Well that ending was a kick in the nuts!

Played the supportive husband/caring dad 1st save. Obviously we as players know what Sebastian's game is by being able to read his thoughts. Daughter didn't much warm to him though, but that's some teenagers for ya.

2nd save played the jerk husband/caring dad. Daughters thoughts during the driving lesson and actions towards smuggins at the gallery were well done and completely understandable.. just couldn't get the words out quick enough before reality intervened... Good 1st chapter

Reactions: Hatred and Revenge

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
Just read the Dev's development log post on Patreon, it was a synopsis on the daughter. Now 1 major theory that I hoped would happen in the next chapter involving her is now off the table. Well shit, guess I will have to wait and see

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Good start of the game.. that switching around sometimes is weird but not a big problem..
The ending yea what to say about it.. i really dont hope Emily died if thats the case it gets way to real and way to dramatic..
You said you dont do NTR but a the signs are there and if Emily is dead you only have the option of NTR because her state of mind is just broken.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Hope we get a option to save Emily in the finished product, I also think you gave away the villain way too early. It would be much more satisfying if you slightly hinted at Sebastian's craziness and not made him act completely fucking insane right of the bat.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Hope we get a option to save Emily in the finished product, I also think you gave away the villain way too early. It would be much more satisfying if you slightly hinted at Sebastian's craziness and not made him act completely fucking insane right of the bat.
calm down guys there is no way dev create a character just to make a story where that character is dead in the first update surely we are missing something and she is alive as far as i think that ending was a dream(DREAMS OF REALITY). also dev said on their patreon page that their is a character route for emily. on top of that, emily seems to be an important character in the story(incest tag)

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
calm down guys there is no way dev create a character just to make a story where that character is dead in the first update surely we are missing something and she is alive as far as i think that ending was a dream(DREAMS OF REALITY). also dev said on their patreon page that their is a character route for emily. on top of that, emily seems to be an important character in the story(incest tag)
Hey it's all good, I trust the dev knows what he's doing.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
The incest tag could easily be applied for the ten second dream the MC had of fucking his cousin in the demo though...

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The daughter is likely alive, and the end hospital scene was him "dreaming" still in a coma. My money says he's in the hospital for a long time before waking up...the wife will be with Sebastian (all paths show her to be disloyal IMO), daughter is there when he wakes up...romance starts up from there with the D.

Edit: it would be a trip that he dreams about the romance with his daughter, and his wife leaving him to be with Sebastian, only to wake up later and find out it was all just a coma dream...haha, dreams of reality right?

Last edited:
Reactions: frozted

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
If I had a daughter like her, I'd welcome the accident, too. C'mon! Raining! Dark! First-time driver? He was begging for an end! Also If I had a husband thinking he's going places working at a strip club he'd be out the door. And that wife is just terrible. Prancing around in her teenie-outfit for some horny sleaze bag. Yeah, I'm glad that family is done! Bleh!
Screenshot_11.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cenc

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
If I had a daughter like her, I'd welcome the accident, too. C'mon! Raining! Dark! First-time driver? He was begging for an end! Also If I had a husband thinking he's going places working at a strip club he'd be out the door. And that wife is just terrible. Prancing around in her teenie-outfit for some horny sleaze bag. Yeah, I'm glad that family is done! Bleh!
View attachment 742142
Okay? Don't let the door hit you in the ass? :confused:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 742142
Only thing I agree with is the wife, she was definitely not giving her family/husband a second thought starting with the first date night she had with Sebastian. Don’t know what the dev is thinking writing her that way unless she’ll be leaving for “greener pastures “...she’ll find out soon enough the mistake, just hope we have the option to tell her to kick rocks if that happens.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Okay? Don't let the door hit you in the ass? :confused:
haha, not everyone will enjoy the game. Although, he picked on poor Emily. Hasn't she suffered enough?

Only thing I agree with is the wife, .......
......... just hope we have the option to tell her to kick rocks if that happens.
There will be consequences. of that you can be assured :)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
There will be consequences. of that you can be assured :)
She'll get burned alive like the "toy" before her I'm sure...Guess I'll have to see how treacherous she is before making the final decision...saved it for both paths, looking forward to what you come up with!

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
haha, not everyone will enjoy the game. Although, he picked on poor Emily. Hasn't she suffered enough?

:)
Haha, I'm def not a "he." But I was just poking fun. Everyone is so damn serious. Geez. The girl is a bit too boyish, but she is my fav character in the game so far.

• Angry

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
The daughter is probably alive..good! LOL...I thought it was crazy to kill her off. What a slime that art dealer is eh :mad: I want to take his little ass and sick a German police Doberman on him!

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
The daughter is probably alive..good! LOL...I thought it was crazy to kill her off. What a slime that art dealer is eh :mad: I want to take his little ass and sick a German police Doberman on him!
If what the Dev has told us so far on here and on his Patreon page, the daughter is 100% certainly dead

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes