StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Whoa, there’s another version of Dreams of Des...oh wait.
Haha, just playing. Looking forward to future updates.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
^ That's the 1st time in ~3 years they'd allow wincest and it'd be a 180 from their stance on the matter too
From what I understand, and I'm assuming majority was aware of it as well, the problem isn't Patreon, it is the credit card companies who are really don't want to be associated with sites that allow incest. I don't know how the smaller sites have managed to circumvent it, but if I had to guess it is because the credit card companies don't care enough of them yet.

I was actually listening to this hilarious interview with an adult entertainment producer who was explaining how the industry keeps pushing for more faux incest stuff as it moves the numbers more than anything, yet at the same time they have to balance it out with ever increasing limitations from credit card companies. Which leads to step-incest with family members who met like two weeks ago. It is genuinely funny.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
OK I played this.
The overview doesn't really describe the demo right now.
"Based on real events" This phrase could confuse people.
The render is a bit grainy but I don't mind. The girls look nice but story is a bit bland right now. Based on the overview it will be more interesting soon.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dreams of Reality [Demo] [Cenc] (430 MB rar pc source)
61 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
Welcome Cenc . Wish you good luck since it seems your new and even try to start your new/first game on our beloved community Forum. I wish you the best. If u are willing and determinted this Forum gonna be ur platform do spread. Oh u can always ignore 50% of peoples comments, but im certain the way u published it here and on patreon with open arms will be rewarded.

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
I think it would be nice to add an epilepsy warning at the start because of the main menu...it would spare some legal issues when the game gets big...and I hope it gets big it's promising so far

Reactions: glow2hi

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Dreams of Reality [Demo] [Cenc] (430 MB rar pc source)
61 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega Workupload
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah thats a very good point, not sure how i missed that video when compressing them - i will change it for chapter one. Ill add your compressed version to the main post in a mo if your okay with that.

Reactions: glow2hi and Abhai

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
OK I played this.
The overview doesn't really describe the demo right now.
"Based on real events" This phrase could confuse people.
The render is a bit grainy but I don't mind. The girls look nice but story is a bit bland right now. Based on the overview it will be more interesting soon.
Thanks for playing. This is just a short introduction. I hope the story will get better once chapter one is out and the rendering quality will show an improvement over time. I'm still learning :)

Reactions: darth_hiruma

jakkuswk

May 14, 2018
When tragedy occurs, only the support of family and friends will help pull you through. However, other forces are in play, and sometimes the choices you make can come at a heavy cost.​
I swear I've seen this description before. It sounds way too fucking familiar.

Reactions: mrmcfappen

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
There are alot of Tags that are to be added once chapter one drops (some of the more obvious ones of course) hope you enjoy :)
Before I download can I just ask will there be ntr once the chapter drops and if so is it going to be completely avoidable? Sorry for asking it's just with you saying that there are more tags to come. Thanks :)

Reactions: HansDampf788

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Before I download can I just ask will there will be ntr once the chapter drops and if so is it going to be completely avoidable? Sorry for asking it's just with you saying that there are more tags to come. Thanks :)
Happy to answer. There will NOT be hard NTR, however there will be theames around cheating, no you will not see any potential LI get nailed by anyone other than yourself (I know some like that kink, but i hope i've got you covered in another way). Every LI in the game can be avoided, yes, you do start out with one (no spoiling) but you can push them away and ignore them completely.

Im writing this with the view that anyone you choose will have an ending thats valid. You could in fact playthe no sex route because... I dunno reasons?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Happy to answer. There will NOT be hard NTR, however there will be theames around cheating, no you will not see any potential LI get nailed by anyone other than yourself (I know some like that kink, but i hope i've got you covered in another way). Every LI in the game can be avoided, yes, you do start out with one (no spoiling) but you can push them away and ignore them completely.

Im writing this with the view that anyone you choose will have an ending thats valid. You could in fact playthe no sex route because... I dunno reasons?
Okay great thank you and I very much look forward to giving your game a try and thank you for the reply and sharing your work with us :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Dude in your original comment you said it had a lot of content which prompted me to download it and now you've edited your original co mment.

Jesus Christ, the shills are getting smarter it seems. To anybody out there, completely avoid, there's nothing. Another soon to be abandoned low effort game. Wait for a few updates at least
i tested the full version which you will receive when you sub in a while..it's over an hour long...i did not realize the short demo was posted so had to go back and fix my oops before its too late...my bad..i wasnt paying close enough attention...i blame old age and heart disease and utter stupidity :p

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

so for those who want some fun NTR we will have a route for it as i did understand ??
bec i sure hope so.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes