Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It's all fun and games until Patreon hears a faint rumor you put real wincest into your work, then you'll get shutdown and will either have to remove said wincest or get out of Patreon entirely
Or create at patch. with alternate dialogues. It's work, but it's what most incest devs do.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Compressed Ch. 1 (PC) 186Mb Mega Workupload
Thanks!, have updated the OP.

Or create at patch. with alternate dialogues. It's work, but it's what most incest devs do.
indeed, right now its not required as the scenes in particular are story driven. however when she becomes more involved in the story, some form of workaround will be produced I'm sure.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Was running out of good games to play, and it's a good surprise ! It looks promising and fresh and I look forward to see where the story goes. The only bad points that looked odd to me are the daughter whose design looks like she's from another game compared to the other characters (in my opinion), the option to have a clear definition of the paths in the dialogue choices would be nice but it's not needed badly either, and finally this one is just a question but what's the "insanity button" ? If it was explained in the tutorial sorry but I missed it.
Except for that a good game overall, keep working well like that !

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
.... what's the "insanity button" ? If it was explained in the tutorial sorry but I missed it.
It was mentioned, for now its not used in ch1. however it will come into play in ch2. Don't want to spoil things but if it increases, things might get.... weird.

anyway, Glad you liked the game. not sure if the Daughter is from another game (I've not come across it myself) but it is 90% an out of the box character (i liked her enough as she was) so it's more than likely she has been featured before.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
It was mentioned, for now its not used in ch1. however it will come into play in ch2. Don't want to spoil things but if it increases, things might get.... weird.

anyway, Glad you liked the game. not sure if the Daughter is from another game (I've not come across it myself) but it is 90% an out of the box character (i liked her enough as she was) so it's more than likely she has been featured before.
Aaaaaah, alright we'll see in the future then !

As for the daughter, I meant that her design is kinda off when I looked at her, it felt like she had been designed with a different thought compared to the other characters. I didin't mean that I saw her in another game but that her design makes me feel like it's from another game in general. Sorry I haven't been clear in my explanation, not from an english speaking country my bad ahah !

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Decided to play it, despite the warning, and I'm the kind of guy who appreciates that. So far not too bad, but without NTR or cheating tag it would appear the douchebag isn't really a threat, at least in that regard. On that note I wanted to make sure sexual harassment won't include rape since it's not in the tags.. ?

Reactions: rKnight

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Decided to play it, despite the warning, and I'm the kind of guy who appreciates that. So far not too bad, but without NTR or cheating tag it would appear the douchebag isn't really a threat, at least in that regard. On that note I wanted to make sure sexual harassment won't include rape since it's not in the tags.. ?
Hope you enjoy the game. The sexual harassment is aimed more at the 'boss' relationship at the start of the game. I wont be doing rape or rape-play in this game (not a fan myself, so not gonna include it) tbh the interaction between you and the 'boss' is borderline as it is.

and I want you to dislike the guy, he is a douchebag. I should know, I wrote him :p

Reactions: Firsk and fishbrain

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
The Dev has done a nice job with the story so far. Anytime I read a story that causes me to have the feels, whether they be negative or positive reactions I know it is going to be good. Not what you normally see in these types of games, Refreshing to see instead of the many other games that just have the old plot line of MC fucks this, fucks that, ta da Harem ending. Good start. Side note, I hate that Sebastian dude, so glad the tagging says no NTR, not a fan and as I invest into the story wouldn't want Louise or the MC to have to deal with that. Can't wait until next update, nice start

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hope you enjoy the game. The sexual harassment is aimed more at the 'boss' relationship at the start of the game. I wont be doing rape or rape-play in this game (not a fan myself, so not gonna include it) tbh the interaction between you and the 'boss' is borderline as it is.

and I want you to dislike the guy, he is a douchebag. I should know, I wrote him :p
Thanks!! I did enjoy it, good character development so far, flashbacks were nicely done, no forced scenes.. I must admit I was nervous not knowing what to expect, and I've already concluded he's a serial killer. Too bad I didn't name my character Dexter! :D

Reactions: Cenc

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dev created a trailer for this nice little game...those wavering on giving it a try can get a peek at some of the bit's

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
also...told y'all the full version was good....so.shift some funds his way..his wife needs to buy sound cancelling headphone's to drown out Cenc's strutting around poorly imitating Crazy Frog song

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes