inevamag

Mar 17, 2019
Really shorty at the moment and the sex scene wasnt that interesting or well made, but ill stick around and check it after update.

Also: too many tags.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Happy to answer. There will NOT be hard NTR, however there will be theames around cheating, no you will not see any potential LI get nailed by anyone other than yourself (I know some like that kink, but i hope i've got you covered in another way). Every LI in the game can be avoided, yes, you do start out with one (no spoiling) but you can push them away and ignore them completely.

Im writing this with the view that anyone you choose will have an ending thats valid. You could in fact playthe no sex route because... I dunno reasons?
Are you challenging us now to play that route!?

Reactions: Cenc

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
so for those who want some fun NTR we will have a route for it as i did understand ??
bec i sure hope so.
depends what you deem fun ntr? Perhaps im not being clear enough, and I dont want people to missinterpret what i mean.

There will be no NTR "route"
There will be no NTR.
The themes on cheating are you cheating on a LI (or not if u so choose)
You can push a LI away (even the main one) and ignore them from then on, but you wont see them with someone else, other than where story requires and it wont be NTR related.
I don't want to spoil the story, but theres gonna be a bad guy, and ur gonna fucking hate him. but he wont be nailing anything!

I know some like the kink, but I dont think i could do it justice.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Dude in your original comment you said it had a lot of content which prompted me to download it and now you've edited your original co mment.

Jesus Christ, the shills are getting smarter it seems. To anybody out there, completely avoid, there's nothing. Another soon to be abandoned low effort game. Wait for a few updates at least
Do you even know what a demo is?

Reactions: McWoodz

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
OMFG I am in love with louise already and loving the music... What a fantastic Demo (I didn't want to stop reading) I can't wait for chapter one :love:

• Red Heart

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is a nice demo, but hard to see where it goes. But what we can see is of high quality, so I am eager to the the first full release.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
i tested the full version which you will receive when you sub in a while..it's over an hour long...i did not realize the short demo was posted so had to go back and fix my oops before its too late...my bad..i wasnt paying close enough attention...i blame old age and heart disease and utter stupidity :p
I hour long, really?? That would be one epic first release.. can't remember a first release tickin in at an hour since the first release if BaDIK, which in all fairness was a bit longer then an hour.. now that I think of it LoML might have been around the hour mark as well but can't remember.. Sounds cool since most releases are about 5-10 mins.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Lol, I just played for like 10 minutes and thats it..

Did I miss something? Doubt it as I've got I believe maximum relationship points with Louise.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I think Balvenie was talking about the full chapter one release. I've not yet timed how long it takes to complete, tho I guess it does depend on if you do multiple routes / saves.

Reactions: D3xzalias

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I think Balvenie was talking about the full chapter one release. I've not yet timed how long it takes to complete, tho I guess it does depend on if you do multiple routes / saves.
You are completely right sir, I was clearly responding to ThRob who in turn was talking about the full release. I've made no comment regarding the demo which obv should be quite short. Appologies if I caused confusion though, didn't think it was possible to misinterpret my post.. best of luck btw, will check it once 0.1 drops :) cheers!

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
:love::love:(y)(y) Wife and Daughter nice, because really was getting tired of the Mom and Son Cliche. Dad disappeared or is to busy so Fuck your mom. I would like more Father Daughter content.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Heh, I guess I made the wrong choices. No sex scene, Louise leaves me at the door, go home, and then wake up in bed next to her. Not sure if that was intentional or a glitch. Overall, the renders are okay. They look slightly off. Not sure how to describe it. Not a fan of the graininess of it all. Didn't care for being forced to eat out the boss, should give the player a chance to refuse her. Sounds like she is a cheap slut that uses people, classic possible NTR situation if she is fucking a lot of people (I saw the developer say there will be no NTR so going to assume either she's not someone we can pursue or she stops having sexy time with other people). I'm intrigued to see where this goes, can't judge the story very well based on a demo but it seems to be rather average overall.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes