P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
I'll be honest, the renders were grainy and okay at best, character models lack details.
Animations could be good, but the image quality is pretty bad and contain hugh fragmentation. It's additionally hard to judge the animation since you barely see anything, hair is weaving, thats good. Downward movement of the first scene could be faster than the upward movement, boobs bounce decently good, have seen way worse. No detailshots to judge.

Story seems very basic so far.
Decisions lead to the same outcome, just slightly different with a lower relationship score with Louise.

Thats just me being totally honest.

Wishing good luck to the Dev :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It looked good although I'm a little confused with that ending is it a dream? It's enough to keep me intrigued I like the model of Louise she is a right mix of Victoria from CoBD and Nicole from AML.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It looked good although I'm a little confused with that ending is it a dream? It's enough to keep me intrigued I like the model of Louise she is a right mix of Victoria from CoBD and Nicole from AML.
It's supposed to be a flash forward. It wasn't done well and needs a transition. The first release seems like it could have promise but the developer needs to do better on telling us the story.

Reactions: P.T. and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's supposed to be a flash forward. It wasn't done well and needs a transition. The first release seems like it could have promise but the developer needs to do better on telling us the story.
Ahh, I was thinking that to it felt like it was missing something right now it feels like a completely random scene put at the end of the demo.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Oh, so "real" but the most important bits are made up, i see. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Incest might be the most important to you, but to me reciting the story, no. it's not the most important. The demo really is just a short introduction. you will see more of the story elements in chapter one.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
too much silent here...the full monty i accidently commented on before deleting some time back dropped on patron/subscribestar a weekish back...the one i bragged was so good had so much content was so long etc...as many know..i'm one of the premiere connysewers of smut here thus and such etc my word is pyrite AF...go get it...you will NOT be sorry(unless all you want is fap without a deep story and proper grammar and sentence structure)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
too much silent here...the full monty i accidently commented on before deleting some time back dropped on patron/subscribestar a weekish back...the one i bragged was so good had so much content was so long etc...as many know..i'm one of the premiere connysewers of smut here thus and such etc my word is pyrite AF...go get it...you will NOT be sorry(unless all you want is fap without a deep story and proper grammar and sentence structure)
Is there a request thread for it? I'd happily +1 something that you enjoyed so we could all experience it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is there a request thread for it? I'd happily +1 something that you enjoyed so we could all experience it.
request threads are created by people like YOU :p he only has a couple subs so far that are not going to share early..he will be dropping it here next Friday...BUT..if you want to experience a great game NOW...go drop him 10 bucks

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
request threads are created by people like YOU :p he only has a couple subs so far that are not going to share early..he will be dropping it here next Friday...BUT..if you want to experience a great game NOW...go drop him 10 bucks
If I had money but I don't, I shouldn't be spending the money I am spending to support the developers I do but I feel like giving back the little bit I can. I will happily wait until it is released next Friday so that he can get as much financial support on Patreon as possible.

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019

Is the dev gonna add NTR or not? if it's ,I hope it'll be avoidable.might as well wait for confirmation before I play

Reactions: Repuci

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Ye, by the looks of it, NTR is suggested, but with the last events, no way to know if everything will blow up, or not

Reactions: Warhawk1

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
with what happened at the end of this update how can you have incest if what happened happened? thanks

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes