3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.jpg

Overview:
"Dress-Up Traveler" is a pixel style side scroll dress-up action game!
Defeat enemies and collect materials to create equipment!
The equipment will change her abilities and visual appearance.
Hairstyle/color and eyes can be changed!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-14
Release Date: 2019-09-13
Developer: CatBellUnion -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.0
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Thanks to TheBlueKnight for sharing.

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 0.jpg RJ247391_img_smp1.jpg RJ247391_img_smp2.jpg RJ247391_img_smp3.jpg RJ247391_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This game looks REALLY good and it's complete.

Now IS it good? guess only one way to find out. :LOL:

Reactions: folderdir

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Don't know if this is all you need, but here's my save. Place in \Dress-up Traveller_1.0v_Data\SaveFile.

---

This game looks REALLY good and it's complete.
It's not complete yet. Or at least the game ends with a message about a forest area to come in further updates.
Now IS it good?
No, not really. Gameplay is quite bad. Slow movement. Horrible hitboxes.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
First thing I noticed was that unless the SECOND hair style option is set to 0, any changes to anything else, will not register. So that 2nd option has to be changed last...super annoying but yea.

The 2nd thing I noticed, is you were given a cat. :love:

Reactions: RedMuffin

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how many animations are there yet?
From the DLSite page...

6 enemy types
1 H defeat scene per enemy (6 total), 3 full-size animations

No mention on the page of it not being complete (bit cheeky if it isn't).

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
This game is currently able to be horribly unfair. I had three of those flower enemies spawn on top of each other and they literally staggered their shots to keep me down and I couldn't do anything about it. Unless the combat mechanics get changed, this game is not worth the effort.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
First thing I noticed was that unless the SECOND hair style option is set to 0, any changes to anything else, will not register. So that 2nd option has to be changed last...super annoying but yea.
I've noticed problems with the hair as well. At times the third hair option would do nothing, and I haven't been able to figure out why. And when I then entered the gallery, the part that you change with that option suddenly appears. I've also had it happen where the third hair part would not change its color when I tried to.
No mention on the page of it not being complete (bit cheeky if it isn't).
The dev seems to intend to add more levels. Whether you want to consider the game completed or not in its current state could be debatable. You could say that the added levels after this version are just expansions or updates to an already finished game, I guess. It's not like the game has a story that has a conclusive ending.
This game is currently able to be horribly unfair. I had three of those flower enemies spawn on top of each other and they literally staggered their shots to keep me down and I couldn't do anything about it. Unless the combat mechanics get changed, this game is not worth the effort.
The spider enemies in the second area are worse than the flower enemies. They are a nightmare to try and hit.

The animations are decent, and the implementation of the gallery quite good. If you like being able to change the clothes of a female protagonist, then obviously that's a plus with this game as well. But the gameplay is just bad in my opinion.
  • It's often hard to judge hitboxes
  • Your sword has a very tiny one
  • Enemies can stun lock you
  • Enemy loot drops painfully slow to the point of having to wait for it to come down
  • There are problems with the character customization, as talked about above
  • You need to farm in order to unlock clothes, which I recommend using CE for instead
  • You cannot take off clothes once you put it on as far as I know

overlord69

Feb 22, 2018
Don't know if this is all you need, but here's my save. Place in \Dress-up Traveller_1.0v_Data\SaveFile.

---

It's not complete yet. Or at least the game ends with a message about a forest area to come in further updates.

No, not really. Gameplay is quite bad. Slow movement. Horrible hitboxes.
Yes, mate, this game so stupid
Gameplay is quite bad. Slow movement. Horrible hitboxes.

Nioloph

May 28, 2017
This does seem to be promising. Simple, but promising. There is not a lot to the mechanics but what is there seems to largely work, just a little janky at time. I do though get some issues with the shield not deploying at all if the button is pressed during the swing animation of the sword. This does make combat feel a little clumsy, ruins the flow a bit, and the sword swings themselves feel just sliiightly too slow for comfort (same with the walking, the backwards dash helps here), but the enemies seem to have some nice variety in their attack patterns and you have the tools to address them. None of the lewdness present does much for me but the animations are short, simple and well done, so I don't have any problem with them and think most will enjoy them. Over all, if you don't mind learning to work around the slightly awkward mechanics, I can't seen anyway having a bad time unless they just want balls to the wall lewd and sex.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Having played to the dungeon, I can honestly say it's very frustrating but the animations are enough to bring me back. If you are one of those people that don't want to use someone elses save, You might be compelled to make an effort. I had a harder time dealing with the jumping blobs in the dungeon than the spiders. Damn things take 8 hits.

EDIT: and yeah 2-2 is the last of it. This is far from complete. Why do I get the feeling I will have to play 2-2 again?

Reactions: joehoe

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Lol, I can't even open the door to leave the house. What's the button / mouse-click???

[EDIT] Nevermind. You have to click the number UNDERNEATH the level graphic.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
A platformer / side-scroller with dress-up options? Kind of reminds me of Womb of Calamity in that respect, but WoC's combat was absolute shit. As long as this game has decent variety in weapons and clothing without a need for a shit-ton of grinding, I've personally hit the motherlode.

sansos

Nov 30, 2017
This game isn't complete it even says so in the game after you beat the spider boss
But yeah meh hitboxes slow movement and dumb hitboxes 6/10

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
Release Date: 2018-04-26 ?????. the game was relesase in 2019 and it not completed did you even read my dude.

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
The gameplay was kind of meh like everyone above said slow movement wanky hitboxes for enemys and your sword
Also shield is your best friends and fuck spiders
If anyone is interested here is my save file everything was farmed without the use of CE you can beat the game fairly fast and the grind is not that bad

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes